Table tennis videos and photos for Youtube usage

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Hi Guys,

Recently I wanted to contribute to TT society and post a video on Youtube about TT new era and I need some copyright free videos and photos so that ITTF won't delete my video.

I know that some great channel from Poland TTCountenance was banned by ITTF to post new videos so I would like to avoid this situation.

Do you maybe know where I can find such content ? How do channels like Janus or TTLondon are able to post their video on Youtube ?

Thank you guys.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Review Moderator
Jul 2011
Read 7 reviews
There indeed was a short period of time in which the ITTF was blocking uploads with content that was theirs. But I think they started to realize that YouTube videos are a great way making table tennis accesible to the world, so they stopped blocking. I have videos on YouTube with ITTF content and lots of views and I never had any problems with it. I'm just not allowed to make money out of it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
There indeed was a short period of time in which the ITTF was blocking uploads with content that was theirs. But I think they started to realize that YouTube videos are a great way making table tennis accesible to the world, so they stopped blocking. I have videos on YouTube with ITTF content and lots of views and I never had any problems with it. I'm just not allowed to make money out of it.

What i heard is that the ITTF can now put ads on videos that they own across youtube that are on other channels to.