This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Anybody know about Yu Gu who played against Sun Yingsha. Surprised to see traditional pen hold backhand strokes of Yu Gu almost taking down a player like Sun Yingsha.

I don't think Yu Fu did anything special - I think they must have challenged Sun Yingsha to work on something which she couldn't do consistently in the games she lost.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Stream blocked in USA due to ESPN broadcasting rights. ESPN not streaming or broadcasting on any channel. Par for the course when TV networks get involved with less popular sports.

Yes, if somebody finds it somewhere on ESPN -- let me know...

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
Fan Zhendong vs Hugo Calderano!

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FITTFWorld%2Fvideos%2F2061530967210229%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
You sure. I think he used Mazunov blade before? This would be a huge step in terms of the power and speed.

Btw. Who, do you think is going to win, Calderano or Fan? Hugo never played him before right?

Saw this late but we all saw the match (I think Hugo played him at Youth Olympics a while back but not sure) . The blade change obviously depends on his coaching as well but I saw the blade handle on screen and that was what I determined the blade was - the colors of Portugal are pretty unique :D.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Congratulations to the winners, it was a very enjoyable tournament to kick the year off. Let's hope the next month flies by.

lets also hope it will be easy for table tennis fans to watch live

ITTF trying to make money by selling rights to national broadcasters that will only broadcast live table tennis during the finals of the Olympics....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
lets also hope it will be easy for table tennis fans to watch live

ITTF trying to make money by selling rights to national broadcasters that will only broadcast live table tennis during the finals of the Olympics....
proxy servers to the rescue!

Reactions: Suga D