Provincial H3 neo Blue sponge

This user has no status.
Sooooo….
I got a provincial H3 neo blue sponge and I’ll try it out tomorrow. It’s 39 degrees hardness. I had lots of trouble finding first hand info on this rubber, so I want to give back to the community, and provide the info. If anyone has any questions on this rubber, feel free to leave them here, and I’ll try to answer them as best I can.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
Sooooo….
I got a provincial H3 neo blue sponge and I’ll try it out tomorrow. It’s 39 degrees hardness. I had lots of trouble finding first hand info on this rubber, so I want to give back to the community, and provide the info. If anyone has any questions on this rubber, feel free to leave them here, and I’ll try to answer them as best I can.

Are you boosting it? I have been using prov blue 39 degrees boosted with seamoon since January and love it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 1 reviews
I’m more of a “Timo Boll fair play” guy, I don’t like boosting.

Sorry but using a rubber unboosted which is supposed to be boosted makes your upcoming feedback almost redundant for 99% of people.

Besides that: i played this rubber some time ago and liked it too but it was actually not worth the money imo. The little edge it gives over the OS doesnt justify the 15-20€ you have to put on top for the BS.

Sooooo….

Hello, i am very curious:
1: How much did it cost, and where did you buy it?
2: Can you compare spin/control to any other rubbers?
3: Have you tried any other rubbers from the hurricane line, thinking of buying provincial BS or OS or commercial BS. Any ratings that compare these rubbers would be highly appreciated!

Thanks for making this awesome post!👍🏓

This user has no status.

Hello, i am very curious:
1: How much did it cost, and where did you buy it?
2: Can you compare spin/control to any other rubbers?
3: Have you tried any other rubbers from the hurricane line, thinking of buying provincial BS or OS or commercial BS. Any ratings that compare these rubbers would be highly appreciated!

Thanks for making this awesome post!👍🏓

I bought it for around 40 dollars from a physical retailer in Beijing.
I have tried H3 provincial OS 39, Commercial 39,40 , H8, H8-80. There is no commercial BS, BS only exists in provincial or national versions.
I will try the rubber and update you on the spin/control later, but I think because it’s an H3 it’s control and spin is probably superior to most.

This user has no status.

Sorry but using a rubber unboosted which is supposed to be boosted makes your upcoming feedback almost redundant for 99% of people.

Besides that: i played this rubber some time ago and liked it too but it was actually not worth the money imo. The little edge it gives over the OS doesnt justify the 15-20€ you have to put on top for the BS.

Yeah, not boosting it may make the info unfit for a lot of people. But hey, they still have some value in comparison. Plus, TECHNICALLY we aren’t “supposed” to boost even thought the CNT is doing it 😂.
about the price. I tried this rubber on a friends blade and felt it to be quite a bit better than my OS. I think mostly it’s the EJ inside me and the looks. Since I can afford it why not eh?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews

Where are you buying your rubbers? The difference I've seen between provincial OS and BS in most stores is around $9. Also, OS and BS are designed to fit different people, I think a $9 difference is worth it, but that's just me.

Reactions: PingBirdPong
This user has no status.

Where are you buying your rubbers? The difference I've seen between provincial OS and BS in most stores is around $9. Also, OS and BS are designed to fit different people, I think a $9 difference is worth it, but that's just me.

I buy them from a small but old and trustworthy store just outside my school. Things there are a little cheaper than other places.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I buy them from a small but old and trustworthy store just outside my school. Things there are a little cheaper than other places.
I believe he was asking Attitude since Attitude said he did not feel BS was worth the 15-20 Euro difference and DukeGaGa said for him, when he buys, the price difference was about 9$ (which is about 8.50 Euro).

• Haha
Reactions: PingBirdPong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews

could you expand on how they are designed to fit different people? Unless you are talking about National is for national/high level players

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 1 reviews

Mostly AliExpress because it was the cheapest at that time for single rubbers or even to the extent of 3-5.

Right now it looks like picture attached.

In my view the addes picture doesnt seem to get uploaded. Will try it later from my pc

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews

could you expand on how they are designed to fit different people? Unless you are talking about National is for national/high level players

OS has a crispier feeling, slightly lower dwell time. BS has a dampened feel, but has more dwell time. Also, I'm pretty sure that 37 and 38 degree only has OS version, and they're marketed towards backhand use, there's a reason for that.

Reactions: ricospin
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

OS has a crispier feeling, slightly lower dwell time. BS has a dampened feel, but has more dwell time. Also, I'm pretty sure that 37 and 38 degree only has OS version, and they're marketed towards backhand use, there's a reason for that.

So does that mean that OS is faster than BS?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
So does that mean that OS is faster than BS?

Depends on what you mean by fast, if you meant ball travel speed, then BS is faster than OS when hitting hard, but slower when hitting soft. If you mean contact time, than OS is faster since dwell time is lower.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
I never understood why the Chinese companies have such confusing branding conventions. For Battle 2, why is it called B2 Provincial? I have never seen commercial or national version, do they exist? Why does B2 Provincial have orange, blue, and purple sponge versions?

For H3N, why is there OS and BS version but the hardness is the same? Why not clearly specify the rubber title and the difference in rubber characteristic like Tenergy 05, 80, etc.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews
I never understood why the Chinese companies have such confusing branding conventions. For Battle 2, why is it called B2 Provincial? I have never seen commercial or national version, do they exist? Why does B2 Provincial have orange, blue, and purple sponge versions?

For H3N, why is there OS and BS version but the hardness is the same? Why not clearly specify the rubber title and the difference in rubber characteristic like Tenergy 05, 80, etc.

A Battle 2 regular exists. National variant im not sure.

hurricane 3 neo os and bs- supposedly bs is harder even if same hardness… or at least from what I remember hearing (unless it’s the other way around)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

A Battle 2 regular exists. National variant im not sure.

hurricane 3 neo os and bs- supposedly bs is harder even if same hardness… or at least from what I remember hearing (unless it’s the other way around)

Where is Battle 2 regular for sale? i have never seen it