H3 neo provincial blue both sides

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
Hello,

I hope everybody is having a pleasant day. Before I ask my question I would like to apologize for the relatively misleading topic. Currently I am playing H3 neo provincial on my innerforce layer ALC, and was wondering which DHS rubber is almost the exact same as this one. The reason I am asking is because this is the absolute perfect rubber for me and want to play it on both sides. However, because it is only produced in one color, the rules won't allow it. Is orange sponge provincial the same? or H8-80? I just want a rubber that is like this one.

By the way, I play without boosting, so I will not be boosting. Also, I prefer my current h3 on backhand. And yes, I have the technique to get the best out of it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Go to tabletennis11.com

Apparently Hurricane 3 neo provincial blue sponge 40 degree does come in red. It is out of stock on TT11 though.

Sanwei Target National comes in red, max sponge. It is blue sponge but Sanwei formula is probably different than DHS formula. Sanwei Target National is a bit slower than DHS hurricane 3 neo provincial blue sponge but it is close enough.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Hello,

I hope everybody is having a pleasant day. Before I ask my question I would like to apologize for the relatively misleading topic. Currently I am playing H3 neo provincial on my innerforce layer ALC, and was wondering which DHS rubber is almost the exact same as this one. The reason I am asking is because this is the absolute perfect rubber for me and want to play it on both sides. However, because it is only produced in one color, the rules won't allow it. Is orange sponge provincial the same? or H8-80? I just want a rubber that is like this one.

By the way, I play without boosting, so I will not be boosting. Also, I prefer my current h3 on backhand. And yes, I have the technique to get the best out of it.
I suggest you give H3-37 a try for the backhand
H8-80 is also up there, so that is another option
Don't bother with anything else

Reactions: SamTheMan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Read 1 reviews
Definitely a difference in feel between blue and orange sponge, but you can switch between them without much of an adjustment. H8-80 has a completely different feel and much higher throw. I've used both 38' H3 orange sponge (regular, not neo, because it was the only one available in 38' red) and H8-80 on backhand and like them both. I get higher quality shots and easier blocking with the H3. The H8-80 is the tackiest rubber with the most stable grip I've ever used. It makes open ups and flips pretty much automatic, but shot quality isn't great without a lot of effort. Also, it's heavier.

This user has no status.
Go to tabletennis11.com

Apparently Hurricane 3 neo provincial blue sponge 40 degree does come in red. It is out of stock on TT11 though.

Sanwei Target National comes in red, max sponge. It is blue sponge but Sanwei formula is probably different than DHS formula. Sanwei Target National is a bit slower than DHS hurricane 3 neo provincial blue sponge but it is close enough.
This is an error when entering combinations! The red top sheet with the blue sponge does not exist, at least for now.