CNT Men's “Road to Suzhou" 2nd Trial (Dec. 26, 27, 29, 30)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
FZD won Xu Xin 3:0 in round 13. 11:4, 11:8, and 11:8. Woo~Looking forward to 2015. It seems FZD has a chance to Rio 2016 if he keeps improving...
I really think this is only a tactics from the big 3 .. ML, ZJK and XX.. They are saving their A-game for big event like WTTC or OG against FZD..
If they meet in there, the match will look different..
XX didnt need this win here, so why should he try hard?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Lol .. this is no olympic games..
I think there is 5 or 7 places for singles, but not sure.

Anyways - my gf saw the match FZD vs. XX and said : "Wov he is really fat.." .. Guess who she ment , lol :D
Guess it was Liu G she was referring to.... ;)

Reactions: bachikho
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Reactions: janus
This user has no status.
Great match!
Thank you Janus!

I wonder what are the rules for women trials..
And also what are the results there..

The rules for women's trails is a little different to men's trail in stage 2. The first stage was also the relegation trail: the round robin between the last 10 players in A team and top 7 player in B teams. Top 4 are qualified for the third stage while the last 4 are relegated to B team. For the women's trials, the second stage of the trails was held between the six main players of CNT to compete for one ticket. Since Li Xiaoxia was excluded due to injury, Liu Shiwen, Ding Ning, Zhu Yulin, Chen Meng and Wu Yang participated in this stage of trail and Liu Shiwen, the winner won the first ticket to WTTC 2015. In the third stage during early Feb, the rest 5 main players will compete with Mu Zi, Feng Yalan, Li Xiaodan and Che Xiaoxi who were qualified in the first stage. The rule and schedule of the next stage is not clear yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: janus and Michal_Z
This user has no status.
So Fang Bo and Liang Jangkun did better than Yan An and Zhou Yu, thats very impressive...

Yes. Liang Jingkun played really badly during the WJTTC in early Dec. I'm impressed that he did so well in the trails. However, Yu Ziyang played really well in the WJTTC but did really badly in the trails. Interesting. Fang Bo beat Yan An in the final of WJTTC in 2009. He was considered a better player when they were in B team.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
Read 2 reviews
The rules for women's trails is a little different to men's trail in stage 2. The first stage was also the relegation trail: the round robin between the last 10 players in A team and top 7 player in B teams. Top 4 are qualified for the third stage while the last 4 are relegated to B team. For the women's trials, the second stage of the trails was held between the six main players of CNT to compete for one ticket. Since Li Xiaoxia was excluded due to injury, Liu Shiwen, Ding Ning, Zhu Yulin, Chen Meng and Wu Yang participated in this stage of trail and Liu Shiwen, the winner won the first ticket to WTTC 2015. In the third stage during early Feb, the rest 5 main players will compete with Mu Zi, Feng Yalan, Li Xiaodan and Che Xiaoxi who were qualified in the first stage. The rule and schedule of the next stage is not clear yet.

Thanks for the infos !
Do you know which players have been promoted and relegated in A and B Team please ?
Thanks.

(sorry for being a bit off-topic)

This user has no status.
Thanks for the infos !
Do you know which players have been promoted and relegated in A and B Team please ?
Thanks.

(sorry for being a bit off-topic)

Hey John I don't know whether you know these guys. Let me list the players and results for you.

RankMen'sWomen's
1Cui QingleiMu Zi (pimpled backband)
2Ma TeFeng Yalan
3Yu ZiyangLi Xiaodan
4Zhu LinfengChe Xiaoxi
5Yin HangLiu Fei (chopper)
6Zhou QihaoGu Ruochen
7Lyu XiangLiu Gaoyang
8Zheng Peifeng(penholder)Zhang Qiang (penholder)
9Wang ChuqinWen Jia
10Ren HaoSheng Dandan
11Liu Yi (chopper)Hu Limei (chopper)
12Liu DingshuoGu Yuting
13Wu HaoLiu Xi
14Wu Jiaji (penholder)Zhao Yan
15Xue Fei (penholder)Li Jiayi
16Zhang YudongWang Xuan
17Kong LingxuanJiang Yue
18/Zhou Xintong (Penholder pimples)

For the men's team, the last 4 (in green) players are relegated directly. Wu Jiaji and Xue Fei were in B team, so they returned to B team more precisely. Kong Lingxuan was injured after three matches during the round robin, so he was ranked the last and relegated with Zhang Yudong. The top 4 players Cui Qinglei, Ma Te, Yu Ziyang and Zhu Linfeng were qualified for the 2nd stage. But I don't know why Zheng Peifeng rather than Zhu Linfeng was playing in the 2nd trial. Maybe it's a mistake by the press.
The rest 9 players were still competing for the A team. But the rule and result were not revealed.

For the women's team, All these 18 players were in A team. They were domestically ranked from 7th to 24th. Top 4 players Mu Zi, Feng Yalan, Li Xiaodan, and Che Xiaoxi were qualified for the 3rd stage of trail. The last ranked player, Zhou Xintong who is twiddling penhold styled with long pimples in forehand and short pimples in backhand, was relegated directly. What a pity, her style is very interesting and she was promoted to A team in 2013 because she entered the single's quarter finals of Chinese National games. The players in grey (Zhao Yan, Li Jiayi, Wang Xuan and Jiang Yue) were playing with Yuan Xuejiao, Guo Yichen, Zhu Zhaohui and Chen Ke who were the top 4 players in B team to compete for 4 spots in A team. In the end, Zhu Zhaohui, Zhao Yan, Yuan Xuejiao, Guo Yichen are top 4. So Zhu Zhaohui, Yuan Xuejiao and Guo Yichen were promoted to A team, while Li Jiayi, Wang Xuan and Jiang Yue were relegated.

Last edited:
Reactions: John18 and bachikho