Autograph session

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
My memory reminds me that autograph sessions are free.

But now it is in some "park", there is a cost to get in (without those park, it is still free basically)
I guess its okay if you just get in, since the park would give you the opportunity to get to those sessions. But it doesn't get you into the halls.

Basically for this weekend, if you end up paying min $138, you just add another $28 for autograph...
The 138 is per session, if you want to stay whole day... its more.

One of Lin Yun-Ju's sponsor big boss flew to Singapore to support Lin, he wanted to sit in the Infinity, and for this weekend, its 8888, he ended up just sitting at Platinum.
He is a multi-millionare, but he isn't a wasteful spender. He rather throw money into tt development (of which around thousands of kids are direct or indirect beneficiaries)

activity_a02b271ef02eb6a8381499b479fdca7d.jpeg

Feels like WTT can make a lot of money off these "Chinese corporate VIP", hence that is why these big events are only in Singapore and China so far.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
My memory reminds me that autograph sessions are free.

But now it is in some "park", there is a cost to get in (without those park, it is still free basically)
I guess its okay if you just get in, since the park would give you the opportunity to get to those sessions. But it doesn't get you into the halls.

Basically for this weekend, if you end up paying min $138, you just add another $28 for autograph...
The 138 is per session, if you want to stay whole day... its more.

One of Lin Yun-Ju's sponsor big boss flew to Singapore to support Lin, he wanted to sit in the Infinity, and for this weekend, its 8888, he ended up just sitting at Platinum.
He is a multi-millionare, but he isn't a wasteful spender. He rather throw money into tt development (of which around thousands of kids are direct or indirect beneficiaries)

activity_a02b271ef02eb6a8381499b479fdca7d.jpeg

Feels like WTT can make a lot of money off these "Chinese corporate VIP", hence that is why these big events are only in Singapore and China so far.

$1688 for platinum is crazy compared to $169 a ticket 🎟️ for standing right next to Ed Sheeran’s stage.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
$1688 for platinum is crazy compared to $169 a ticket 🎟️ for standing right next to Ed Sheeran’s stage.
remember, that is price per day too.

If you going every day... for the most expensive package,
its Singapore dollar 168,888, or USD126,000 for access to everything (Lin's sponsor big boss was told of this first and he said hell no). He rather give this money to another "Lin" to complete in WTT junior circuit than to act like a celebrity during a "small" table tennis tournament. This guy travels to TT world champs, NBA finals and other BIG Sport tournaments and he said WTT Smash is the most expensive lol

Us mortals will just watch on the internet, while WTT makes 126k off a person, Fan makes USD 160k off a whole year of WTT

1679216616582.png

Last edited:
Reactions: blahness