Dignics needs break-in?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Read 1 reviews
I like Dignics straight out of the package. If I had a free supply of 09c I'd use new sheets after 5-10 hours. For D05 would probably be more like 15-20 hours. Purely subjective of course.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
Maybe the difference is the hardness. Dignics is harder so it needs a little more activation to come alive.

You could also try boosting it a little
I would say no to boosting dignics. In my previous experience, the pimples on the dignics enlarge (kinda like hammond z2) and the topsheet cracks easily. Ofc the quality might improve by a bit, but I wouldn't risk the durability of such an expensive rubber for a bit more spin and speed that can be generated by yourself( which is the point of dignics, really). If you want an automated rubber for amazing speed and spin, get tenergy lmao.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 2 reviews
I do believe it will feel better after more hours. It happens with most rubbers, some more, some less signficant. We can call it break in or adaptation of the player. My Glayzer plays faster, spinnier and more lively after couple of weeks. With Tenergy this was almost non existant. Since Dignics is the new Bty top tier rubber, I expected it would be similiar to Tenergy in this regard.