Watch the video below, then choose your favourite shot of 2012 :)

• 1) Jan Ove Waldner (Chop Shot)

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • 2) Kalinikos Kreanga (Forehand Topspin Shot)

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • 3) Ma Long (Under, around the net post shot)

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • 4) David Wetherill (Flying superman dive shot)

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • 5) Kenta Matsudaira (Backhand topspin on the run winner)

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 6) Amin Tayan (No look back shot)

Votes: 20 16.1%
  • 7) Lorentz (On the floor backhand shot)

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • 8) Ma Long (Around the net shot)

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • 9) Josef Simoncik (Back shot)

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • 10) Timo Boll (Drop shot after epic point)

Votes: 32 25.8%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Not every viewer will be a member of this forum (what's a pitty though ^^ )
It's always like this:
15 members and 65 guests
Majority users are guests.

Dan you may want to consider that only members are able to read posts, that way there would be more members.
Right now they just want to read and learn, logging in is not needed even do that.
The only reason you might become a member is because you want to contribute to the forum or joining a competition.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
That would have a negative effect .. Many people wouldn't even care if this would be the case.
No good idea, you have to think about the people not strict to increasing members
If they don't read they don't read, if they really care about table tennis they would become a member.
Many also read just to get information and -poof- gone.

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
Let's say you get with your system 10 out of 100 guests as member, the rest vanishes because they can't do a thing.
My way would be something like this. From 100 people your 10 anyways joins the forum. The other 90 still have the chance to read and get a inside look of the forum. When they finally see that the forum is that great more people will register. Why registering if i don't know the forum better?

nuff said

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Let's say you get with your system 10 out of 100 guests as member, the rest vanishes because they can't do a thing.
My way would be something like this. From 100 people your 10 anyways joins the forum. The other 90 still have the chance to read and get a inside look of the forum. When they finally see that the forum is that great more people will register. Why registering if i don't know the forum better?

nuff said

I agree, when people can't see what they're missing out on, there's no incentive to join either ;)