Best way to clean your rubber?

Which is the most effective way to clean your racket?

• Using water

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Using foam or liquid cleaners

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Haha I wouldn't dare to ask him ;)

Well, XIII, you shape up to be a habitatin' in the land down under, so go to OOAK forum and ask about a certain disreputable type named Der_Echte. I have met several forum members from that forum and recently, our TTD forum member D@vid, also, several MyTT forum memebrs.

Ask around, I am much more mellow and wild that what you see.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Wonder how your like in real life ._____.

First, *you're
Second, whether you are a very serious person or you just lack sense of humor, I am more inclined to see YOU in real life man :p
Third, however Sir Der_Echte is in your mind, trust me, he is NOT like what you think when you see him for real.. You will be mesmerized ;)

Cheers!

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
If I have bats I use at work that get particularly dirty and built up crud, I use some Olive oil and Lemon Juice. Cleans + Restores the rubber real nice.

Once you get oxidation though, you really need to rub a lot of oil real often and that is a battle that takes too long to win. so what if a rubber on one of the old back-up work bats is oxidized, once cleaned, it performs just nice and grippy. The purpose of having a bat at work is to use a bat that can take abuse and costs little to maintain, all while having some performance.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
First, *you're
Second, whether you are a very serious person or you just lack sense of humor, I am more inclined to see YOU in real life man :p
Third, however Sir Der_Echte is in your mind, trust me, he is NOT like what you think when you see him for real.. You will be mesmerized ;)

Cheers!

Only the Korean speaking women who accompany him on his mission to see me will be mezmorized.