says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Hey Relin :)

I got them from TTProvider, they are the official bats that the players used in the China Open 2011. You can tell the high quality of the rubbers and blades. You can see the air bubbles in the blades... look fast :p

this is one of my favourite posts, im thinking of maybe getting the rosewood vct 5, is this the same version tht gav has dan? thr sik blades but then wang liquin obviously uses hurricane so mayb not right blade for me but if he using tenergy on bh then it should be fine for me even if i have sumfing like tenergy on fh

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Read 3 reviews
You are right about it being World Team Cup! I have Calibra LT and Tenergy 64 and 05 and it looks a lot more like Calibra LT to me with the latter having a more orange-reddish colour. I think now you are right about the Xu Xin forehand rubber being a TG3 rather than Hurricane 3, cheers!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
I have a question - does Zhang Jike still use Hurricane 3 on his FH? Watching Kuwait 2013 final when he confronted Ma Long, on many occasions his forehand seemed to overpower Ma Long's FH even though technique wise Ma Long's is clearly stronger. It looked as if Zhang Jike was using some Tenergies or something... Because I couldn't believe how Ma Long's FH was easily crushed down in that match.

says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
originaly posted by bzing:
I have a question - does Zhang Jike still use Hurricane 3 on his FH? Watching Kuwait 2013 final when he confronted Ma Long, on many occasions his forehand seemed to overpower Ma Long's FH even though technique wise Ma Long's is clearly stronger. It looked as if Zhang Jike was using some Tenergies or something... Because I couldn't believe how Ma Long's FH was easily crushed down in that match.
ZJK is still using Hurricane.and in that match ML was playing so bad and that's the reason why ZJK can overpower ML's forehand not because of his equipment.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
but it is not legal !!!!!!!!!!
I think they really don't care about that. And I talked to a referee, who is on World Championships and he said that they don't care about it too. They know it that they do it but they don't have the technique to cover it up. But Patrick Baum from germany had a to much thick sponge and did he get a suspension?? No nothing. He just got disqualified and thats it. And this is what i say to me if i am thinking about that it isn't legal. ;)

Reactions: Suga D
says Hello guys, I play the highest junior division in...
says Hello guys, I play the highest junior division in...
Jan 2012
Read 3 reviews
First of all. The equipment they use is top secret. Do not look at the logo. They are custom made for the players needs and the keep it in secret. Do you really think that t05 which Timo Ball uses is the same as the one you can buy in store :)? The other think is 90% of pro players boost a lot.

The pro players get the pro versions of the rubbers. You cannot get the pro versions unless you are a pro sponsored players, so no, we cannot buy the same as Timo Bolls. You can, though, get hold of the national versions of the Chinese rubbers, but it can be quite difficult and expensive.