Demo of Ma long Ghost spin variation used at critical points

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Isn't it better though if the serve doesn't go back to the net and that the level of backspin is higher? This means that the serve is even more deceptive. As Brett Clarke said: the best serves are low, fast and spinny and lobbed serves are not as good.

Yes, double bounce short and half long serves are ideal at pro level, but you can serve ideal bounce ghost serves. CNT do it all the time. Trying to do it deliberately and consistently is what causes high serves at the lower levels, but if I look through my videos, I can find some ghost served the ball really low and fast and it went deep on third bounce. I can't do it with a gun to my head, but it does happen.

Reactions: Siva Schopenhauer
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Yes, double bounce short and half long serves are ideal at pro level, but you can serve ideal bounce ghost serves. CNT do it all the time. Trying to do it deliberately and consistently is what causes high serves at the lower levels, but if I look through my videos, I can find some ghost served the ball really low and fast and it went deep on third bounce. I can't do it with a gun to my head, but it does happen.

Absolutely agree, It comes with repetitive practice. Being anxious on one factor messes up other factors within the eqauation