Dhs Hurricane long V with Hurricane 3 Provincial Orange Sponge

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Do i need to remove the protective sheet on the topsheet?Or does it not make a difference?I dont want to remove it as i think it might get dirty or might lose the tack.Any thoughts?

You don't need to remove during boosting. You can remove it before gluing to the blade

Do i need to remove the protective sheet on the topsheet?Or does it not make a difference?I dont want to remove it as i think it might get dirty or might lose the tack.Any thoughts?

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
I hate the idea of using unboosted Hurricane3 or TG3. I use FTL and don't count the layers, just watch out for the dome. Sometimes 1 layer turns the rubber into durum, but often even after 3 layers the rubber barely domes

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Certainly logical, but you need less layers if you use stronger solution like Haifu. 1-2 layers is always enough.

I hate the idea of using unboosted Hurricane3 or TG3. I use FTL and don't count the layers, just watch out for the dome. Sometimes 1 layer turns the rubber into durum, but often even after 3 layers the rubber barely domes

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
IMG_5397.jpgB9774C9A-7E78-4EBC-85BF-AA0F2375516C.jpg
I have boosted my hurricane 3 using 2 layers of falco. The second layer is dry now.Should I apply third layer or is the dome enough for the rubber to get softer and faster.Need your thoughts.

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Don't overdo it. You have to be careful about boosting much because it can cause issues with proper gluing. The rubber can refuse to stay in place and you have to check the edges very carefully and put weights on it and everything.
Not to mention it might just mush up the sponge too much.

No need for more boosting.

Also don't boost it's unhealthy and illegal.

Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
overnight is enough. If it's already domed like that it's probably ready.

Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Glue it properly, dry the glue properly, roll the rubber onto the blade carefully to avoid any air bubbles, put heavy weights to cover it (like a few heavy books) and let it sit for a while.

There is always the chance that it won't work properly. When you check it tomorrow check the edges first, if the edges are properly glued then you're probably fine.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Thanks a lot.I glued it properly using a roller and i kept 3-4 books on it.Will keep it like that for around 14-15 hours and then play with it in the evening.Everything looks ok.Thanks again.
Glue it properly, dry the glue properly, roll the rubber onto the blade carefully to avoid any air bubbles, put heavy weights to cover it (like a few heavy books) and let it sit for a while.

There is always the chance that it won't work properly. When you check it tomorrow check the edges first, if the edges are properly glued then you're probably fine.

Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Thanks a lot.I glued it properly using a roller and i kept 3-4 books on it.Will keep it like that for around 14-15 hours and then play with it in the evening.Everything looks ok.Thanks again.

You're very welcome friend.
Check to see the edges are properly glued especially. If the edges start coming off the whole thing will be coming off.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
When i glued i checked the edges they looked okay.Think it would be perfect by tomorrow.Lets see.
You're very welcome friend.
Check to see the edges are properly glued especially. If the edges start coming off the whole thing will be coming off.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
hello, I am marcus dietz, the CEO of scanland and dietz immigration services here in london.we have corporate offices in ontario canada,dallas texas , dubai and australia

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Do I need to cover my hurricane 3 with the protective sheet after playing even though i will be putting my racket in my racket case?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Does it make a considerable difference? What if i clean it and dont use the protective sheet?Will the life of the tackiness decrease considerably?
Sure, if you want the tackiness to remain long, but clean off the collected dust before.