This user has no status.

This match between Ma Long and Wang Hao in the German Open is by far the best match and favorite I've seen. The quality of both players going at it with strong top-spins, counter top-spins, backhand loops and serves is fantastic. Having these two players also makes it a lot more interesting seeing that they're both in the top 5 and not to mention they have both been #1 in the world. This final, although not long, is always on the move and there's not one point that's boring. I don't want to ruin it to you by saying who won so watch it please. I truly recommend this match, you will enjoy it :D

Hope you like it as much as I like that bag haha :)

Wow nice choice! I love this match. One of my favourites aswell. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010

It is remarkable how many risks Xu Xin takes in this game just to get a good forehand shot in. That's what i call passionate about your forehand. I mean, I still think Ma Long has a forehand that is ridiculously worthy of emulation, which is another reason why I love this game, but Xu Xin shows some great anticipation skills and strategy changes in the game that are also worth much recognition, as it helped him to eventually win.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I could not figure out how to get the video to appear here. How do you do that?

@boll forte hehe.

Click insert video in the reply section and paste the link into the box and press ok :)

Or just put the link of the youtube channel here and ill do it for you :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Chen Qi vs. Xu Xin

It showed the best Chinese left-handed players, and proved that in order to become a better player, great work and determination is required. It reflected on Xu Xin's previous skills because if you were to compare his current with his former backhand, you will see he's gone a long way, and is trying to create history in the sport of Table Tennis. It shows many great points, and proves that consistency is key in winning in this table tennis world. :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
This is my favorite match of all time. This shows a very impressive match between the best chopper and the best aggressive player in table tennis. This is my favorite match because its very tiring and backbreaking for both guys. It's a very thrilling and close match and the result is unpredictable because of the high level of play of both guys. Its really impressive for Ma Long to win this match after being down 6-10 in the 7th set. "Ma Long showed here what a great champion should be, "A great champion should overcome all adversities."

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011

In the Moscow team event, the women team of Singapore surprisingly went away with the victory. China being under pressure, and the men's final against Germany just to start exiting things could've happend. Timo Boll managed to win against Ma Long after being 0-2 down. Germany leading 1-0, Singapore just won against China and the idea of no women or men Chinese team on the 1st spot on a wtttc got probably everyone thrilled. Then Ma Lin came and totally destroyed the German dream, winning in straight sets against Ovtcharov and in 3-1 against Timo Boll. With Ma Lin being the decisive factor in this wtttc final for China, the struggle Ma Lin had to go through to reach the wtttc, being the last qualifier for the wtttc at the expense of Wang Liqin and all the feelings Ma Lin showed us of how determined he was to win this final. Is why I like this youtube match the most.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
This is my favorite point of table tennis. It feature a one handed cartwheel return and running on the table all in one point. That kind of agility is impressive by itself, but then managing a return upside down also? Crazy.

One of my favorite matches is Waldner v. Ma Lin in 2004 Athens. It shows the table tennis legend taking down the machine that is China. Great points, but really just domination on Waldners behalf.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
here's mine :D:D:D
my ATG table tennis video

"laughter is the best medicine"

says anyone tel me where can i buy the return board here in...
says anyone tel me where can i buy the return board here in...
Nov 2010
i like this co'z its one of a kind.. bruce lee table tennis..and amazing..XD!!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
WTTC 2010: Ma Lin - Timo Boll

Hello everyone and greetings from Costa Rica!!.. Very nice site and channel on youtube to keep informed and watch the best matches everyday...
Check this out... may be some of you already have but... still a very nice game!!!

To me this is one of the best matches ever... not only because of being the Olympic champ vs the new world #1 but also because I saw the match live at Moscow, and it was incredible! It was the first time for me and our team in a WTTC and these kind of matches are even more impressive than showed on videos.
Really amazing how Ma Lin won this game to get the championship, even when he didn't played all the matches during the tournament... I guess only China can afford some strategy like that. :)

This user has no status.
Michael Maze - Hao Shuai WTTC 2005

Hao Shuai played very well in the three first sets, but when Michael Maze played many high balls on the table he started to get big problems. I think this was a fantastic win for Maze, because he was under 0 - 3, and many points under in the fourth set and then he came back and won the match.I think it was great video, because it shows us that you are not fare from winning or loosing.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Hello all !!
I love this match between Ryu Seung Min and Wang Hao ! The final game of Olympia 2004 in Athen.
One special moment which I look 20 times, is the end. Ryu was hot.... he really wanted the title... he wanted gold.... he played with his heart !!
I have nerver seen an Asian TT player who was so emotionally at the end of these match.
I have to smile every time when I'm loooking this nice video.
[ Sry for my bad english :) ]

After these video I have buyed me a J-Pan and still playing with it since 2 years ;)

Last edited:
This user has no status.

This is one of my favorite tablet tennis matches because of the final comeback by Ma Lin against Jan Ove Waldner (Both my favorite!). If I was in Ma Lin's position, I would have choked if I really wanted to win. In Waldner's position, I would have been relaxed knowing that I am only a point away to winning. Based on the conclusion of the game, I realize training the physical part of table tennis alone is not enough, I would also need to train my mind to deal with these situations. Even if a player practices many hours and develops a muscle memory for the consistent shots, the mind will either boost or hinder the muscle memory. I'm the kind of player who loves applying the mental aspect to table tennis. Over the years of playing, I've managed to develop a mindset to cope with these kind of pressures. During my recent tourney, I was able to turn the tables around in my favor (except for one match where I was down 4-10 and went up to 8-10).