This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
In that case, I'll submit this one

Pretty epic match, watching the video should speak for itself. Kreanga was my first idol in table tennis, his backhand just amazed me and I couldn't stop watching it. This video features it very well, along with many other incredible rallies. The second to last of the video is amazing. In this year, both Primorac and Kreanga were still in their primes, showing both of them at the top of their games. I've always tended to be more of a fan of watching European players, and this game really blew me away. Though Kreanga has fallen off the radar now and I don't follow him as closely, this is still a great walk down memory lane. Primorac was one of the few greats who truly utilized the backhand serve, and over the years I've incorporated it to become a major part of my service game.

Last edited:

Ian

This user has no status.

Ian

This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Here's my entry. An epic match from the 2001 World Team Championships. It's China vs South Korea in the semi final. It's 2-2 and the deciding match is being played between Liu Guozheng (whatever happened to him?) and Kim Taek Soo. Liu saves 7 match points during the match, and fought to 25-23 point victory in the deciding game to give China the win. The passion shown by the teams and crowd is immense. I'm pretty sure I remember reading somewhere that a Korean fan had a heart attack during the match because it was so intense. Enjoy!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I chose the Joo vs. Kong Linghui match and the Kenta vs. Ma Lin match.
The first one because of the impressive shots and the outstanding movement by Joo and the second one because of its amazing rallies and the great blocking by Kenta.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I chose the Joo vs. Kong Linghui match and the Kenta vs. Ma Lin match.
The first one because of the impressive shots and the outstanding movement by Joo and the second one because of its amazing rallies and the great blocking by Kenta.

Since I was one of the Kenta/Ma Lin reviewers, and pointed out the discrepancy with reposts, what does that mean? o_O

I posted the full match video, and actually posted a review with it, so are you referring to my post?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Since I was one of the Kenta/Ma Lin reviewers, and pointed out the discrepancy with reposts, what does that mean? o_O

I posted the full match video, and actually posted a review with it, so are you referring to my post?
I'm not, because you unfortunately were the third person who suggested it and I think only the first member who did goes into the draw.
Dan sent me 5 matches out of this thread and I were supposed to pick my 2 favourite ones..
For further information just ask Dan. :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I'm not, because you unfortunately were the third person who suggested it and I think only the first member who did goes into the draw.
Dan sent me 5 matches out of this thread and I were supposed to pick my 2 favourite ones..
For further information just ask Dan. :p

ah ok, i see. just don't really see where the review is on the other link ;)