European Top 16 Cup 2024

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
Jorgić - Freitas was surreal, I can't even remember the last time I've seen an elite player this powerless, on this level, in this stage of the competition. Absolutely bonkers.

That said, Moregardh played a fantastic tournament right up until the final where he seemed to have walked into a trap. Obviously, his gimmicky playing stile won't work against every type of player, meaning he should learn to fall back to a more conservative, calculated type of game.
I agree - he made Freitas look like a player in another league. His play on both semi and final was absolutely incredible in my opinion, lethal in short game and attack on both wings…

This user has no status.
what impressed me most was even when Jorgic was seemingly off-balance just with the wrist he was able to produce more a FH slap than a block with extremely good placement. he did that so many times, it wasn't luck and the produced ball was perhaps even more difficult than a regular FH. so many winners out of that shot !

ofc we already knew Darko's killer BH which was extraordinary again...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
what impressed me most was even when Jorgic was seemingly off-balance just with the wrist he was able to produce more a FH slap than a block with extremely good placement. he did that so many times, it wasn't luck and the produced ball was perhaps even more difficult than a regular FH. so many winners out of that shot !

ofc we already knew Darko's killer BH which was extraordinary again...
His blocking has always been crazy (which is why he and Dang like to play each other), but the backhand countertopspin went to another level. At some point, the Freitas match, Freitas probably thought he was playing Timo lol.

Reactions: turbozed
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Most of all I hate what the WTTC has been turned into. I miss the magnificence and the grandeur. I miss this:

DE-2017-Liebherr-Tischtennis-WM-02.jpg

The hell happened?
They decide to curtain it off. The above 4 will be curtained to "4" halls (4 different tickets), with black curtains or boards in between

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018