Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

This user has no status.
I've tried everything to deny that H3 is the best.. now I have to admit it :(
I will deny that at least H3 OS is the best :p
Every BS alternative like R9, B2 and Xuperman plays better imo. And BS H3 versions are too expensive for me. Even powerplay x is cheaper.
I had decent results with it on bh but i still play way better with something like moon blue and stiga mantra pro. Will revisit rakza z now and then make my decision for the next season. I still need to train a lot for the upcoming season with the settled setup so have to get to it soon^^

says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
I will deny that at least H3 OS is the best :p
Every BS alternative like R9, B2 and Xuperman plays better imo. And BS H3 versions are too expensive for me. Even powerplay x is cheaper.
I had decent results with it on bh but i still play way better with something like moon blue and stiga mantra pro. Will revisit rakza z now and then make my decision for the next season. I still need to train a lot for the upcoming season with the settled setup so have to get to it soon^^
I can only compare H3 Pro Neo BS with other top rubbers from other brands, maybe in training I don't feel any advantages, but in real matches I noticed that that H3 gave me 5-10% stability in crucial points, proved with my recent winnings.

But H3 OS on BH is actually monstrous, if you can find the suitable one, I found out that the H3 Commercial H38 feels exactly the same hardness as Moon 12 Blue H-, plus a stickier topsheet, so I fell in love with it right away :p

Last edited:
says former JPEN, now CPEN
says former JPEN, now CPEN
Aug 2019
I can only compare H3 Pro Neo BS with other top rubbers from other brands, maybe in training I don't feel any advantages, but in real matches I noticed that that H3 gave me 5-10% stability in crucial points, proved with my recent winnings.

But H3 OS on BH is actually monstrous, if you can find the suitable one, I found out that the H3 Commercial H38 feels exactly the same hardness as Moon 12 Blue H-, plus a stickier topsheet, so I fell in love with it right away :p

have u used the skyline provincials before?

says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
Jan 2023
Seems a lot harder than 47.5
Inline with what I have seen on Chinese forum; Telson 100 feels harder than other 47.5d rubbers. Some people attributes it to the low dwell time. Although it depends on the reviewer; those with more professional background describe it as easy to use...
The common theme from various reviews seems to be good control, good spin with decent speed.

Reactions: mattlamperouge
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Inline with what I have seen on Chinese forum; Telson 100 feels harder than other 47.5d rubbers. Some people attributes it to the low dwell time. Although it depends on the reviewer; those with more professional background describe it as easy to use...
The common theme from various reviews seems to be good control, good spin with decent speed.
Decent speed meaning less than Tenergy?

This user has no status.
Loki Telson 100 47.5 review/first impressions:
I agree with the reviewer in that video -- there really is almost is a new 'type' of hardness to the sponge... it's hard to explain, but it is definitely a hard sponge, around 47.5 or harder, but it only feels harder than that to me personally when it's attached to a carbon blade. On an all-wood blade, the rubber feels far less hard.

As for speed, personally I would gauge it as being a split hair slower than a T05, but then again I don't use Tenergy very much - just as a test rubber really... which means when I do use it, it's always attached to a brand new blade model in order to gauge its performance with faster rubbers, and it's only ever attached to a blade for a few weeks at a time.

My experience of using T05 rubber is therefore pretty atypical, compared to somebody who uses it for months at a time always on the same blade.

The T100 is just one of those rubbers you really need to try for yourself - it has a few key similarities to other rubbers, without being hugely reminiscent of any of them.

In terms of value for money however, it really is a killer.... a really bloody good rubber for the price.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
I agree with the reviewer in that video -- there really is almost is a new 'type' of hardness to the sponge... it's hard to explain, but it is definitely a hard sponge, around 47.5 or harder, but it only feels harder than that to me personally when it's attached to a carbon blade. On an all-wood blade, the rubber feels far less hard.

As for speed, personally I would gauge it as being a split hair slower than a T05, but then again I don't use Tenergy very much - just as a test rubber really... which means when I do use it, it's always attached to a brand new blade model in order to gauge its performance with faster rubbers, and it's only ever attached to a blade for a few weeks at a time.

My experience of using T05 rubber is therefore pretty atypical, compared to somebody who uses it for months at a time always on the same blade.

The T100 is just one of those rubbers you really need to try for yourself - it has a few key similarities to other rubbers, without being hugely reminiscent of any of them.

In term's of value for money however, it really is a killer.... a really bloody good rubber for the price.
It seems like a good value/performance then, we need more testers & also see QC & durability. It would be cool if someone can compare 47.5 with 45 to see the differences in feeling/performance and then compare both to other rubber on similar categories (hardness, sponge style, topsheet style)

The reviewers on that video somehow compare the looks with Mxp, maybe Mxp-50 is closer to the felling on Telson 47.5?

Reactions: Wakkibatty
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
It seems like a good value/performance then, we need more testers & also see QC & durability. It would be cool if someone can compare 47.5 with 45 to see the differences in feeling/performance and then compare both to other rubber on similar categories (hardness, sponge style, topsheet style)

The reviewers on that video somehow compare the looks with Mxp, maybe Mxp-50 is closer to the felling on Telson 47.5?
I believe they said it is similar to DNA Platinum XH

Reactions: mattlamperouge
says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
VEXED ISSUE, INDEED.

LOKI Telson 47.5 is most likely indicated by Shore О scale (generally known as ESN scale). It approximately corresponds to 38° by Shore A.
Here are hardness values on other popular sandwich rubbers, as a convenient reference for comparison:
• T05 -- 36° Shore A,
• Dignics05 -- 42° Shore A.

The lack of uniformity of the hardness standards as currently used by different rubber brands is getting a vexed issue, still unsettled.

PS:
We have now addressed to EQC with a proposal to enforce Shore-A scale as the only permissible hardness indication on every sandwich rubber to be sold on market.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
Does anyone know to explan the differences between the provincial versions of DHS Skyline 2 BS compared to DHS Skyline 3 BS?
Pimple structure and spacing is different.
Skyline 2 is short, wide, and close together leading to a "thicker" feel.
Skyline 3 is longer, thinner and further apart, leading to more deformation and a "softer" feel