Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I tried Rxton 3 Pro on my friend's ZJK ALC today, got a sale off (I bought it for 9.5$)

The rubber looks okay, with matte topsheet and soft black sponge - feels like H37 in hardness

It performs not quite like I expected, tooooo slowwww. It's not spinny either. Nothing extraordinary.

One funny thing is that when I remove the rubber from the blade, the glue sticks tighter to the blade than the rubber as you see in the 2nd pic. The cleanest peeling way I've ever seen 🤣

View attachment 26898
View attachment 26899

Ha Ha, you paid too much, NZ$11.52 is only about Us$ 6 🤣 This looks like another flop from Loki, a PRO-rubber that has no power, no spin, just like the crap i pulled off the:E9 5 star blade, which by the way is also a dud.​

Loki Rxton 3 Pro​

NZ$11.52

Color: Red 2.0mm

• Haha
Reactions: longle
says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews

Ha Ha, you paid too much, NZ$11.52 is only about Us$ 6 🤣 This looks like another flop from Loki, a PRO-rubber that has no power, no spin, just like the crap i pulled off the:E9 5 star blade, which by the way is also a dud.​

Loki Rxton 3 Pro​

NZ$11.52

Color: Red 2.0mm
okay they got me this time :ROFLMAO:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Hi all. I’ll add my review on Loki N-80. Two weeks after boosting and without re-gluing, I was not very comfortable playing with this rubber - less control due to the short time of contact with the ball, while the speed and rotation were quite enough. I took off the rubber, smeared one thin layer of Seamun, let it sit for a day, smeared glue only on the blade, I didn’t smear the rubber because it was already very sticky from the glue. And again great!!! I calmly and confidently spin topspins from my regular partner, who plays Dignix 80 on Viscaria. From his reaction I see that he gets an unpleasant fast ball with strong rotation from me, which was not the case before from Jupiter 3. At the same time, I feel very comfortable playing. With other players, especially of my level and above, it became much easier and more fun for me to play. Excellent rubber! But it requires technique and the right blade! Doesn't play well with external carbon on koto and limba.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Yes, to be honest, my favorite purchases have been when the seller lied to me.

I ordered a blade and asked for 90g. I received 94g blade. I disputed and got 50% refund. Half price discount for a few grams? not bad

I ordered a Fang bo carbon that did not have Fang Bo's face on the handle, received a $10 refund, not bad.

I ordered a blade from Aliexpress, requested a specific weight and they sent me one that's 10g more than I asked for (and 11 or 12 grams more than what they say the blade should weigh).

What did you do to negotiate the lower price? Should I ask for a refund using Aliexpress system or chat with the seller? I have no use for a blade this heavy and I'm pretty annoyed right now.

• Wow
Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I ordered a blade from Aliexpress, requested a specific weight and they sent me one that's 10g more than I asked for (and 11 or 12 grams more than what they say the blade should weigh).

What did you do to negotiate the lower price? Should I ask for a refund using Aliexpress system or chat with the seller? I have no use for a blade this heavy and I'm pretty annoyed right now.
It's pointless to ask Ali sellers for something like that. Most will reply to you whatever you want to hear, and throw that conversation in the bin as soon as you place your order.

says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
Thanks. I'll just ask for the refund and see how they want to deal with it.
guess they will reject and send you this
giay-nham-200-1000-grit.jpg

Reactions: Choosikick
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Some sellers will beg you not to open a dispute because it damages their reputation. If they in the same message offer to either give you refund or send replacement you can give them a break.
Normally I just ask for a refund and then open the dispute. You can always cancel the dispute . Be prepared to make a short video, showing the advertised item and then also the item you received on the scales. They love to watch videos at aliexpress 😂

Reactions: hclnnkhg
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022

When you asked for a blade weight, did they reply to you and agree to that weight?

Screenshot the chat, take a photo of the blade on the scale, and open a dispute with those 2 photos as evidence.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Hi all. I’ll add my review on Loki N-80. Two weeks after boosting and without re-gluing, I was not very comfortable playing with this rubber - less control due to the short time of contact with the ball, while the speed and rotation were quite enough. I took off the rubber, smeared one thin layer of Seamun, let it sit for a day, smeared glue only on the blade, I didn’t smear the rubber because it was already very sticky from the glue. And again great!!! I calmly and confidently spin topspins from my regular partner, who plays Dignix 80 on Viscaria. From his reaction I see that he gets an unpleasant fast ball with strong rotation from me, which was not the case before from Jupiter 3. At the same time, I feel very comfortable playing. With other players, especially of my level and above, it became much easier and more fun for me to play. Excellent rubber! But it requires technique and the right blade! Doesn't play well with external carbon on koto and limba.
How is the catapult vs H3 boosted?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
How is the catapult vs H3 boosted?
Hi! The N-80 with a booster is definitely faster than the commercial old version of the Hurricane 3 with a booster. I tried the national version of Hurricane 3 for 5 minutes without a booster and it seemed to me that Loki N-80 with a booster was also faster. The main difference is not even the speed, but the time the ball stays on the rubber for the Loki N-80 is much shorter. Mainly because of this I had problems with it on the outer layers of carbon and on the outer layers of limba and koto. With internal carbon and relatively soft sipo wood on the outside of the blade this is less critical, with the short contact time providing many benefits especially when spinning high spinning fast balls and in blocks. By the way, Loki N-80 has something similar to Hurricane 3 in terms of nonlinearity. That is, the passive game is very controllable, although the speed is still faster than Hurricane 3, and the twists can be very aggressive and non-linearly powerful, like Hurricane.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
I am a regular H3 user. I tried the LAC on a fast Soulspin blade. Simply amazing. Really feels like a boosted 40 degree H3. No adaption necessary. I am excited to see how life expectancy is.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
I've tried the LAC a few sessions now as well, and i really can't see how people feel like it is playing like a boosted H3.
i'll try it a few more times, but i'm pretty sure i will stick to H3.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I've tried the LAC a few sessions now as well, and i really can't see how people feel like it is playing like a boosted H3.
Yeah I agree. LAC is much harder. But LAC is a lot more catapulty than unboosted H3, and might still be faster than boosted H3, but I'm not sure.

Boosted H3 has better feeling and is softer.

Reactions: lodro
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
It only took me a very short time too to realize that LAC is just a big ""tra ra" but never an H3 and not a Rxton5 either. And if LAC only starts performing after boosting it then I stick with Rxton5.
I do like my Dingtian blue sponge , unboosted on a 1500Hz blade it is a cracker.

says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
Jan 2023
It only took me a very short time too to realize that LAC is just a big ""tra ra" but never an H3 and not a Rxton5 either. And if LAC only starts performing after boosting it then I stick with Rxton5.
I do like my Dingtian blue sponge , unboosted on a 1500Hz blade it is a cracker.
I tried both Rxton 5 and LAC unboosted, I feel LAC is a better rubber in both speed and spin. Although it doesn't feel catapult-y, just not dead. For me the biggest advantage Rxton 5 had over LAC is its weight (65g vs 70g uncut).
Dingtian is a fair bit more expensive. I think it is more expensive than Neo H3 on Aliexpress?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
You are making LAC sound like a piece of garbage, when in reality it's freaking amazing for its price.