How a Korean Outfit makes their bats

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I have often said Korean coaches use their forearm as a roller, now video proof of a pro shop doing it... well, the sister of a pro. She is Seo Hyo Young... sister of national player SHW the chopper.

Here is how they did it right before I left Korea... with roller...

Last edited:
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
When I left Korea, the coaches all were rolling rubber with the forearms in just three rolls... and would use an open blade to cut the rubber in one swipe... they got pretty good. Pro results, no bubbles.

I would say the kind of forearm used (not rolling but pressing with forearm) by SHY sister of SHW chopper is a "choppy" kinda way to get the rubber rolled on...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I find it more interesting that she has the blade on the table when she is Rolling with the arm. I thought that it where a big possibility to break the handle that way.

By the way, she is very cute! She can glue my rubbers anyday haha :) that almost sounded wrong

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
In north korea I hear the rubbers are pressed together between the thighs of dusky virgins

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I find it more interesting that she has the blade on the table when she is Rolling with the arm. I thought that it where a big possibility to break the handle that way.

By the way, she is very cute! She can glue my rubbers anyday haha :) that almost sounded wrong

Interesting story here about SHY (Seo Hyo Yong) (and she is not shy at all)

We started Korea Foreign TT to organize amateur foreign TT players and get some action for them... we did a lot of tourneys Nexy Korea paid for, even got uniforms and gear.

One of our original members (now a popular fashion model in Korea) was living on the edge of homelessness. He rented a $500 a month apartment conveniently located a few floors above and in the same apartment building as basement TT club. This guy did odd teaching jobs or whatever it took to keep body and soul together. He only had tourist visa, so every 6 months, he would need to leave Korea, then come back to reset the 6 month clock. Usually, it would be for 1-2 weeks. He got a number of young, new members to start taking TT lessons as he would do it in English. There was a demand for this. He became a coach at the TT club in his building.

He left country to reset the visa... and when he came back, he was out of a job... Seo Hyo Young (sister of WR10ish chopper SHW) was the new assistant coach for the club !!

Needless to say, that club kept all the new young guys he had recruited and added to the total.

SHY might have been early 20s when this happened. The club later got sold and they hired a new coach. SHY was out of TT for couple years. She got back into the sport a couple years ago and got sponsored. She started her youtube channel and other TT social media marketing... along with competing.

You would expect the younger sister of SHW to be pretty good... and she is... but just not good enough to play professionally.

I would say she is around 2300-2400 USATT.

I played against her once in the club my friend coached at... I lost 1-3 in games something like 9,-7, 8,7 playing a backup bat with old sheets of Sigma Euro and H3 on BH.

She is in a phase of prettying up and husband searching. Koreans in her situation marry anywhere from 27-36... she hasn't cracked 30 yet, but she gettin' close. She has a decent following, but like other Korean ladies her age, she is very selective.

Maybe Lula could fly to Korea and do the trick?

Our club in Korea really liked it when a dude named Johan Hornell from Sweden made his way to the club... all the O40/50 ladies wanted a piece of him...

lss johan 1.jpg

Here is a couple pics of our club's former asst coach... to give you an idea what they all look like...

lss coach 3.jpg

lss coach 4.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Atas Newton
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Hahaha, see you in Korea next week! Im blonde like the Swede so maybe im popular over there! Finally success with the women!! :)