How did this season 22/23 go for everyone?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Horrible season. Terrible average and team has finished second bottom. 9-1 loss for last game of the season tonight and another 3 losses for me - 2 in 5 and one of those being 8-2 up and losing in one of the games. Struggling to see any light at the end of the tunnel and seriously considering stopping playing. Defo need some time out.
Where abouts you playing? It's horrible when there's no focus, enjoyment and fun on court. Sounds like the break will do you some good to get the demons of this year out of your head.

Reactions: latej and jammmail
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
Where abouts you playing? It's horrible when there's no focus, enjoyment and fun on court. Sounds like the break will do you some good to get the demons of this year out of your head.
Uk. In the North East. Yeah defo that limited improvement and many players have gone past me despite training less. I think I have a habit of putting too much pressure on myself then not playing to my potential which isn’t helping.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Uk. In the North East. Yeah defo that limited improvement and many players have gone past me despite training less. I think I have a habit of putting too much pressure on myself then not playing to my potential which isn’t helping.
Makes total sense tbh. Trying to keep up with the Jones... so to speak.. Sometimes people take longer or shorter times to break to the next barrier. If you put the hard work in training, practice and stay hungry to play well.... Winning is a byproduct. Then there's less pressure for some people. 🤞 For you.

Reactions: latej and jammmail
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
Horrible season. Terrible average and team has finished second bottom. 9-1 loss for last game of the season tonight and another 3 losses for me - 2 in 5 and one of those being 8-2 up and losing in one of the games. Struggling to see any light at the end of the tunnel and seriously considering stopping playing. Defo need some time out.
That’s tough, I know how that feels.

it does come right though, just keep on training.

Reactions: jammmail

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Why don t you record and post matches in that leauge?

Yeah it's something we're going to start doing soon :) I've been posting short clips to Instagram from the league but looking to do type of livestream. How do you think the live stream could work? Straight to YouTube or?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Yeah it's something we're going to start doing soon :) I've been posting short clips to Instagram from the league but looking to do type of livestream. How do you think the live stream could work? Straight to YouTube or?
Depends how much production you wanted in it and editing out the slower bits of the match. Some of the YouTube players and teams posting have single matches cut down to bitesize where others have the full matches start to finish. Nice 💡 👍

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Depends how much production you wanted in it and editing out the slower bits of the match. Some of the YouTube players and teams posting have single matches cut down to bitesize where others have the full matches start to finish. Nice 💡 👍
It will be excellent on youtube

Okay awesome guys will see what we can do 💪💪🏓

Reactions: offensiveplayer