How did this season 22/23 go for everyone?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
As the season finishes for alot of the leagues in the UK and elsewhere. How did everyone do? Who got honors and who got washed out and exhausted!

Reactions: latej and NDH

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I'm just an amatur club player but i've had a rough go the past few weeks. I was on a nice run, beating a lot good players at my club and gaining rating points and moving up tables in league. Then i got covid right before a big tournament (I didn't get to play the tournament) and i haven't been able to get too many meaningful wins the past 3 weeks. Hopefully I can turn it around soon!

Reactions: jammmail and lodro

CLV

This user has no status.

CLV

This user has no status.
Sep 2020
We started out very strong coming second in our division. But because of some troubles in othere teams from our club, we ended up fulling up there gaps and lost our 2nd place.

For me personally it was very demotivating. Have had some rough games because of it. I need a good teamspirit to play my best.

Thinking about playing for another club next season

Reactions: latej
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
My first year of playing division 4 here in sweden and tournaments, a great year overall and we came 2nd place in division 4 and going to division 3 next season.
Nice one! Always good to move up the divs and in your first season as well!

This user has no status.
2nd in our division (2/6) but 3rd placed team have one match in hand so may be tight.

Same but our season is done and we will definitly play a division higher in the next season.
I am still on my all time high TTR and keep training serious af because this season i played at number 4/6 and will play as our number 2 in the next one.

While i had the second highest TTR in our current division from my opponents, i will be one of the lowest players ranked in my future position. There will be much to prove and even more to train in the next months.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
I play in 3 leagues for 3 different teams.
4th place in 2 of the leagues.
Currently 5th in the other league, but team in 6th have games in hand and likely to finish above us.
Sounds competitive leagues for you 👍

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022
It was a struggle, we came second bottom of our division. I guess since we were newly promoted it was always likely to be hard.
I suppose there were only a couple of players that were miles better than us, we got 8 or more points in a lot of games without winning very many of them. Must practice more!

Reactions: latej and jammmail
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
It was a struggle, we came second bottom of our division. I guess since we were newly promoted it was always likely to be hard.
I suppose there were only a couple of players that were miles better than us, we got 8 or more points in a lot of games without winning very many of them. Must practice more!
That's the jump sometimes when you push hard to get that next step up and then suddenly it's like wow.... fighting hard and still not 100%there. Hopefully you get to stay up and not yo yo so you get a chance to find the practice and level up a bit without having to get promoted again

Reactions: AchyGeorge
I started out pretty good, winning nearly every match in the first weekends. It all plummeted from there. No motivation, no self-confidence anymore. I was lucky enough that our team had no chance of being in the top three or bottom three. I would have brought them down.
I'll try to be better next season ! I'll start with the last two matches of this season, actually. I'll see what I can do :D

• Sad
Reactions: latej and jammmail
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
Horrible season. Terrible average and team has finished second bottom. 9-1 loss for last game of the season tonight and another 3 losses for me - 2 in 5 and one of those being 8-2 up and losing in one of the games. Struggling to see any light at the end of the tunnel and seriously considering stopping playing. Defo need some time out.

Last edited:
Reactions: latej and Wrighty67