How does Glayzer 09C compare to K3?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Just curious, how does Glayzer 09C compare to Tibhar K3?

(I know that there are a few people who attack me for asking equipment questions, that's okay, I could care less!)
Not so much attack you, but wonder why you do it while arguing that you are not improving as much as you would like to. Not that it isn't possible to EJ and train to improve, but that it calls into question how serious you are about improving.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2022
Read 1 reviews
Not so much attack you, but wonder why you do it while arguing that you are not improving as much as you would like to. Not that it isn't possible to EJ and train to improve, but that it calls into question how serious you are about improving.
I do have a curiosity about equipment, but at the same time train daily. I have a PowerPong robot on my Butterfly Europa table, that I use when not at the club. Saturday's are spent at the club with a coach for 90 minutes. I am serious, maybe just not that patient. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I do have a curiosity about equipment, but at the same time train daily. I have a PowerPong robot on my Butterfly Europa table, that I use when not at the club. Saturday's are spent at the club with a coach for 90 minutes. I am serious, maybe just not that patient. :)
I personally support anyone asking questions about the equipment. I just have trouble when people asking the same question when five people already said G-1 is the answer. People who have EJ'ed just know that G-1 and Rakza 7 just would not die.....

I personally enjoy answering your questions. They are reasonable questions and legit.

I think you are older now? Quite frankly you should spend your money however you want and you should enjoy the sport as much as you can. That's the way I see it.

I am in my mid 40's and I just started EJ'ing in the past 1-2 years. I always try to keep the same blade when I swap out rubbers so I believe my feedback is pretty much on the spot. When I was younger, I could not afford it. Now my career is on track, I have spent lots of money on EJ'ing. But I can afford it now. I could not afford it back then.

So don't let the naysayers affect you.

As for your original questions, never tried K3. I will get a couple sheets of Glayzer 09c coming up. So no comment from me in that regard.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Not the topic but imho G09C is much (MUCH!) closer to D09C - and probably K3 - than H3 Neo in all aspects. Speedwise H3 Neo is nowhere near Glayzer. At least when I use the rubbers.

Reactions: FrenchFrog33
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
yes, around that speed. So quite slow.

But with H3, if you swing harder, it can produce more pace because of the hard sponge. The G09c is much softer and tops out easily.

I could only briefly test a G09C on a TB ALC (can't remember exactly, at least something Viscaria-like from Butterfly) vs. H3N on my Yinhe V14Pro but I would not say that the G09C is as slow as a (boosted) H3N. On low(er) power strokes that G09C was faster than my H3N. Can't say how fast it would be on full power loops because the G09C prefers these typical hybrid strokes (more forward and through the ball vs H3N brush looping) I seemingly can't adapt to anymore. Maybe H3 addiction syndrome ;) And the G09C has a higher throw.
G09C feels definitely softer because its topsheet is softer but its sponge is quite hard (maybe 39° DHS).
Overall it's a quite good rubber but I would use it on BH not on my H3 FH ;)