How to watch Table Tennis - London 2012 Olympics

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
They are now playing a lot more games of both the women and mens games now on foxtel , I think because more of the seeded players are now playing like Zhang Jike and and wang and Timo are now playing and a slightly better standard so it makes for exciting play .

Hi these matches are tomorrow and from link I posted above you can see them live and later from catchup (replay).

This user has no status.
Blah!!! Free to air TV here has ignored table tennis. I have managed to grab about 5 mins when there were still Aussies in the draw.
To make things worse, every streaming channel that I am able to locate has been blocked to this region
I don't mind broadcasters protecting their broadcast rights but why do this with matches they are not broadcasting?
Does anyone located in Australia know how to view the finals other than pay TV?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
stopstream.tv has been working well for the important matches, firstrowsports.bz as a backup and hahasport.com is basically a stopstream mirror but sometimes it has more links

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Review Moderator
Jul 2011
Read 7 reviews
Blah!!! Free to air TV here has ignored table tennis. I have managed to grab about 5 mins when there were still Aussies in the draw.
To make things worse, every streaming channel that I am able to locate has been blocked to this region
I don't mind broadcasters protecting their broadcast rights but why do this with matches they are not broadcasting?
Does anyone located in Australia know how to view the finals other than pay TV?

I've tried every site streaming table tennis but BBC really is the best. 2 high quality live streams at the same time, all day long. And the commentary is pretty good as well. You can also rewatch older matches. Check out the previous page to see how you can watch it there.

Last edited:
says yup.. from weibo haha :D
says yup.. from weibo haha :D
Oct 2011
can anyone also put links if ever you can find uploaded videos from the matches!!! or download links! please thank you!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
nbcolympics.com is pretty sweet if you're in the US. Using a little trick you can download any video in 1080p .ts format too. I'm sitting on 30GB of Ning, Ai, and Kasumi, probably 50 after team finals... The downside is there's no commentary in many of their videos, and the guy they occasionally get puts me to sleep