This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Last edited:
says yup.. from weibo haha :D
Oct 2011
Just watched the games. ZJK-JSH. Yeah, so bad.. disappointed :( seems like he doesn't want to play the game. On the other hand, Joo was great. He really trained hard for the holidays i guess. Wonder what really happened with zhang.

I asked some of ZJK Chinese fans, can't believe it -- some are actually blaming it on Ding Ning. I mean, just jokingly. Haha! Ding Ning also lost in the QF's right?
love life or not, it shouldn't affect their perf....

Xu Xin and Ma Lin game was pretty nice. Glad Ma lin got back in a better form than last year. Xu Xin is amazing!

Chen Qi! i missed him playing singles! He's also in a good condition rn. Ma long, as usual, really tough man!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
I asked some of ZJK Chinese fans, can't believe it -- some are actually blaming it on Ding Ning. I mean, just jokingly. Haha! Ding Ning also lost in the QF's right?

same way i was thinking :D if he was inspired by her, he got to go her way :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Just watched the games. ZJK-JSH. Yeah, so bad.. disappointed :( seems like he doesn't want to play the game. On the other hand, Joo was great. He really trained hard for the holidays i guess. Wonder what really happened with zhang.

Ding Ning's loss was also caused by a chopper despite the difference in style (short pips and long pips).
Quite a theory by the Chinese fans but I guess thats not fully true hehe :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
so epic match from xu and ma. really nice rallies, even if they arent at the top of their performances. winter training made them tired, i think

Pirates of the Carribean music before each match tops all the matches to be honest haha :)

yeah its the theme they use in magdeburg too :D world cup and team world cup. love it. and the crowd is going crazy ^^

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
so epic match from xu and ma. really nice rallies, even if they arent at the top of their performances. winter training made them tired, i think

yeah its the theme they use in magdeburg too :D world cup and team world cup. love it. and the crowd is going crazy ^^

Haha I love this theme tune to! Use to always listen to it before matches! :)

What a match this was!

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Lol in tennis match he would get fined HEAPS I think 2 people in Aus open so far fined $2,500US for swearing as it brings the game into disrepute and effects the crowd too i.e children etc. Whereas Baggdhatis was only fined $800US for smashing 4 tennis racquets in succession! crazy. Anyway back to the tt topic....love that POC theme haha

Oct 2011
I hope Ma Long - Joo Se Hyuk would be an epic match.
I actually wish Joo Se Hyuk can win the game.. Just to be different. hahaha

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Lol in tennis match he would get fined HEAPS I think 2 people in Aus open so far fined $2,500US for swearing as it brings the game into disrepute and effects the crowd too i.e children etc. Whereas Baggdhatis was only fined $800US for smashing 4 tennis racquets in succession! crazy. Anyway back to the tt topic....love that POC theme haha

US$2,500 is a load of dosh by any standard. If you look at the prize money in relative with the fines, Baghdatis got off reeeaalllyyyy easy. In the Aussie Open, Baghdatis was knocked out in the 3rd round, means he bagged US$56,236, and if it's the 4th round it'll be US$112,473. Ridiculous sum. They're more than some TT champs get in a tourney.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011