Hungary Open 2015 - ITTF World Tour

Who you think will win 2015 Hungary open?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Samuel Walker 4-3 Kalinikos Kreanga
now this is spectacular!!!
So many upsets by Englishmen in recent past

Bojan Tokic 0-4 Li Ping
Is LI PING unranked, he's not in ITTF World Ranking list

Wov this is really a big surprise.. Too bad for Kreanga..
I would love to see that match though..
Anyways - Bojan Tokic must be pretty upset now, I think in his thoughts he wanted to win the tournament.. and now this..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Btw in WOMEN! ..
Barbora Balazova from Slovakia eliminated Sabine Winter from Germany 4:1 in the first round and then Doo Hoi Kem in next round 4:3!
That is pretty amazing success for the Slovak girl.. She even was 3:0 down and won last game 12:10, but who cares for these results? She won, thats what counts ;)

Today she will play Wakamiya Misako, so we will see..
Also (to me) surprise is that Noskova beat Ito Mima and there is early exit for Georgina Pota seeded no. 4, who lost to Amelie Solja!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Li Ping only retired from CNT last year in February along with Ma Lin, Wang Liqin, Zhang Chao, Chen Qi, Qiu Yike, etc. He was born in 1986, only two years older than Zhang Jike and Ma Long. But he looks older or more mature than his age. He looks like in his 30s.

And he is darn good. He is playing in his first tournament for Qatar and I would be surprised if he doesn't do well for them winning a lot of World Tour events.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Li Ping only retired from CNT last year in February along with Ma Lin, Wang Liqin, Zhang Chao, Chen Qi, Qiu Yike, etc. He was born in 1986, only two years older than Zhang Jike and Ma Long. But he looks older or more mature than his age. He looks like in his 30s.

And he is darn good. He is playing in his first tournament for Qatar and I would be surprised if he doesn't do well for them winning a lot of World Tour events.

I think he will win this World Tour. So has Li Ping lived in Qatar for the last 5 years to represent them? I wonder what gave him this inspiration?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Aug 2012
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
I think he will win this World Tour. So has Li Ping lived in Qatar for the last 5 years to represent them? I wonder what gave him this inspiration?
Qatar guys have a lot of money. Not long ago they bought many handball players from europe and now they are in the final, while one year ago nobody Heard about qatar handball.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Could someone upload Jiang Tianyi's match against a Polish player in the round of 16? He was 0-2 down and came back with 4 straight sets of 11-5! :)
Jiang Tianyi's match against Kenji in the quarters was also awesome!

Thanksss!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews

May have retired, but more likely encouraged to move on and wanted to do so as well.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Maybe he will become the "Father of Qatari Table Tennis" in the future! ;)

Haha yeah! :) I really thought he was going to win this tournament or at least I would have liked to see him play Chen Chien An. Well played to Jeong Sangeun!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Aug 2012
jiang tianyi

attachment.php

Attachments

• jiang.jpg
    jiang.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 212
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
You've got to feel sorry for these professional players. There's hardly anybody actually watching in the arena. It looks no more than a hundred people.

Question: I'm guessing the Hungarian tt association have about 50-100,000 amateur players - why don't they turn up and support the event? Is there a simple reason why they are so apathetic?