Introduce yourself to the forum! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Hello everyone.. I am Raj from India.. I started playing around 5 years ago.. Last year I decided to learn to play the right way.. From september 2011, I have been playing with a coach and learnt a lot.. My achievements so far? A first round loss at last year's state ranking tournament.. :)
Hope to do much better this year. Had been lurking on this forums for quite a while.. Joined finally.. Have a nice day!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Hi all, Im from the island of Trinidad and i've only been playing for a month. Gonna buy my own racket soon :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Read 12 reviews
Hi,

I play and coach in the North West of England and have been playing TT since I was 14. Stopped for about 14 years. Started again a couple of years ago and slowly coming back to some kind of form.

Achievements ? Hardly worth mentioning I think. A couple of tournament finals, regional finals and a minor titles in the early 90s before my break.

Finally introducing myself after a year of near silent reading so I can participate and join the many intersting discussions.

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hi Dan,

Im looking forward : )

Fantastic, great to have you here :)

Hi everyone, Im Deen from Terengganu, Malaysia.
I started playing at the end of 2010 n i loved it.

thanx n hav a nice day!!

Welcome to TableTennisDaily Deen

What a sport you have joined, we wish you all the best for the future :)

Hello everyone.. I am Raj from India.. I started playing around 5 years ago.. Last year I decided to learn to play the right way.. From september 2011, I have been playing with a coach and learnt a lot.. My achievements so far? A first round loss at last year's state ranking tournament..
Hope to do much better this year. Had been lurking on this forums for quite a while.. Joined finally.. Have a nice day!

Welcome Raj. Great to see you have joined the forums and discussions now :)

It's excellent to hear your practice is paying off, you will do fantastic this year we are sure!

Hi all, Im from the island of Trinidad and i've only been playing for a month. Gonna buy my own racket soon

Hey!

What a great sport you have joined! Any advice you want on rackets let us know.

Hi,

I play and coach in the North West of England and have been playing TT since I was 14. Stopped for about 14 years. Started again a couple of years ago and slowly coming back to some kind of form.

Achievements ? Hardly worth mentioning I think. A couple of tournament finals, regional finals and a minor titles in the early 90s before my break.

Finally introducing myself after a year of near silent reading so I can participate and join the many intersting discussions.

Welcome Olio, nice to see you are now going to take part in the discussions on the site :)

Wow, you took a long break out? Good to see your back in the sport and I hope your form comes back to you.

Hi,

I am Ho from Malaysia, playing for more than 10 years, not competing in tournament for quite long time, now playing just for fun. Hope upgrade my table tennis knowledge from your guys.

Welcome Ho, you will certainly improve your table tennis knowledge on this site. Nice to see you love and enjoy the game :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Hi Everyone!!
I am Manish from India. I played at regional level in 1997-1999 in junior group and won doubles title. Lost single (to a person who went at the national level later).
After 1999, I played for 6 months in 2008 and now starting it all afresh :)
This is wonderful forum to share TT information and l look forward for some advice from experts :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
hii guys, i am ABDUL SAMAD from Pakistan, I am 18 years old, started playing table tennis when i was 10 but then left it,started my training last year and i am working hard to improve. no big achievements as others have, just won my school tournament, i only have one trophy and 3 certificates, but i am sure i have long way to go INSHAALAH

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi Everyone!!
I am Manish from India. I played at regional level in 1997-1999 in junior group and won doubles title. Lost single (to a person who went at the national level later).
After 1999, I played for 6 months in 2008 and now starting it all afresh :)
This is wonderful forum to share TT information and l look forward for some advice from experts :D

Hey Manish! :)

Welcome to the website, we are happy you have joined us and I am sure you will get lots of expert advice here! :)

Enjoy!

Well, I'm Nikhil from India but live in the UAE.
I've been playing from July 2011, I suppose and I've already won a competition in a club nearby my house.(Advance Leavel :) )
I'm 15 years old.
I'm gonna buy a new racket soon, if my parents allow :(

Hey Nikhil, great to see you winning competitions without even playing for one year! :) Good luck and keep working hard. See you around on the site!

Hi All,
Been playing 5 years, Division 2 in Leeds, enjoying the game and looking forward to this forum.

Hey Speedy, welcome to the forum!

Look forward to seeing your contributions! :)
Take care

hii guys, i am ABDUL SAMAD from Pakistan, I am 18 years old, started playing table tennis when i was 10 but then left it,started my training last year and i am working hard to improve. no big achievements as others have, just won my school tournament, i only have one trophy and 3 certificates, but i am sure i have long way to go INSHAALAH

Hey Samad. Welcome to the site. Haha yes only 1 trophy but that is great and I'm sure you will have many more to come! Good luck and thanks for joining :)

Hey Abul, the few Pakistan friends I have had in the Army both loved TT and were great friends and people. Have fun dude!

Hey Abul.

Thanks for joining this fantastic community.

Hi, I'm Derek from Canada, I've been playing table tennis for 8 years.

Hey Derek, welcome to the site :)

Hi i'm Mathias from Karlstad, Sweden.
Been playing for 8 years i think. Playing for Carlstad BTK.

Hey Mathias, welcome to the site, looking forward to your contributions :)

See you around.

My name is Yohenry . I have 23 years living in Bandung , Indonesia
I've been playing 4 year
from High school, until University
I have not yet good achievements ...

Hey Yohenry. Welcome to the site! :)

I am sure good achievements will come to you. Keep working hard.

Kendoś;36063 said:
Hi, my name is Jakub ( Jakob ) im from Poland
I play 11 years for AZS Politechnika Rzeszowska
I don't have any good achevements yet :D

Hey Jakub, welcome to the site, good achievements will come to you. Looking forward to your contributions to the site :)

Have a nice day

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi! I'm Nathan from the UK, I've been playing for 4 years now, playing in the local league with my friends, and my best achievements are probably reaching 2nd in the North of England in the school teams championships. Hoping next year that we win!

Welcome to the site Nathan Great to have you here!

I've played in School Team Competitions before there great fun! What age category you playing in?