Is Timo Boll using Timo Boll ALC Straight or Flare handle?

says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
I don't know if he has used Straight handle recently.
But in this picture, which is somewhere in 2014, seems like Straight?
handletypes.gif

Attachments

• bollsbewbat.jpg
    bollsbewbat.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 712
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Read 4 reviews
Because he played with it for a long time and got used used to it.
He is a pro of the highest level and i dont think that changing his setup is going to make him better so he plays with something he is comfortable with ;) :)

says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
Feb 2013
Because he played with it for a long time and got used used to it.
He is a pro of the highest level and i dont think that changing his setup is going to make him better so he plays with something he is comfortable with ;) :)

It will not make some difference for him to make a so little change, bigger change was to go from old glue and rubbers to new glue and tenergy's

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
Table tennis contracts are a vague thing... You wouldn't believe how weird and sometimes stupid the table tennis world is. Timo plays a Timo Boll Spirit with an Timo Boll handle. He has 2 other blades though he sometimes uses depending on various factors like his physical well-being, hall and play-set up (table, balls etc)

And trust me, if Timo wants to do something, he will just do it, believe me ;) No contract will stop him :)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Table tennis contracts are a vague thing... You wouldn't believe how weird and sometimes stupid the table tennis world is. Timo plays a Timo Boll Spirit with an Timo Boll handle. He has 2 other blades though he sometimes uses depending on various factors like his physical well-being, hall and play-set up (table, balls etc)

And trust me, if Timo wants to do something, he will just do it, believe me ;) No contract will stop him :)

Fantastic post @Christian! Timo Boll does what he wants, when he wants :) Go Timo!