This user has no status.
Sour grapes. You seriously think Ueda the amateur would play Timo better than Jike?

ZJK might not even play but withdraw with injury

Me thinks UEDA is better than CURRENT ZJK. He should have won 4-1, he just choked.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Honestly, I was scared since I saw him play this afternoon vs LJK when he was already back making those stretches and touching his shoes ... and now it came out ... I am really worried if all the rehab work has gone down the drain ... I am really not sure why he is playing so many tournaments back to back .. does not make sense to me ... if somebody is coming back from an injury as serious as his ... they should slowly build it up ... playing 4-5 tournaments in 6 weeks along with qualification smacks of desperation and not planning ... don't know who the hell is making the decisions in CNT these days ...

Now it counts ������;) I'm waitin to go out of my office and send zjk things in thread

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Honestly, I was scared since I saw him play this afternoon vs LJK when he was already back making those stretches and touching his shoes ... and now it came out ... I am really worried if all the rehab work has gone down the drain ... I am really not sure why he is playing so many tournaments back to back .. does not make sense to me ... if somebody is coming back from an injury as serious as his ... they should slowly build it up ... playing 4-5 tournaments in 6 weeks along with qualification smacks of desperation and not planning ... don't know who the hell is making the decisions in CNT these days ...

He will be in korean open too but I guess if injury comes it will be cancell

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Ito 7-2, 10-12 in 3rd game. Ito's picking up Hirano's random black outs.

Jan 2018
Mika Baba is getting better and better at calling timeout.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
It's going to be a big one!

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FTableTennisDaily%2Fvideos%2F10155858682329332%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>