Looking for Cheap Forehand Rubbers (Tacky) that doesnt need booster

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2024
Hello! Im currently using a Hurricane 3 National Orange Sponge (boosted) but im trying to look for alternatives right now as it is somewhat a hastle to boost from time to time and it is costly especially that I do train a lot. I’ve been digging thru reviews and 729 Bloom Power does seem convincing. What are your thoughts guys please do suggest rubbers 🙏

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Hello! Im currently using a Hurricane 3 National Orange Sponge (boosted) but im trying to look for alternatives right now as it is somewhat a hastle to boost from time to time and it is costly especially that I do train a lot. I’ve been digging thru reviews and 729 Bloom Power does seem convincing. What are your thoughts guys please do suggest rubbers 🙏
Definitely Jupiter 3 and Bloom Power. Rxton pink/blue or LAC.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I know some people in the thread do not like Sanwei Target National. I don't know why. It is tacky. It has low throw. It's blue sponge is not as lively as DHS' blue sponge but close enough.

I have two paddles, same blade. One has Sanwei Target National on the FH and Rozena on the BH (double inverted) that I pull out to play against pips players. The other blade has DHS provincial blue sponge 39 degree on the FH and Spinfire on the BH that I use to play against double inverted players.

I go back and forth between those two blades without a problem. My forehand feels fine with both blades/rubbers.

Reactions: Fnub and Bruschk0v
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Unboosted, not as fast as LAC, N80 is a tad faster than H3, not a lot.
Thanks, I imagine it is far closer to unboosted H3 than to LAC. did it have a strong reaction to booster? Once it's boosted, is it faster than LAC?

See the reason I never got N80 is that it seemed pretty much the same as Rxton 5. So I figure if I have to boost it anyway, might as well just get 2 sheets of Rxton 5.