Ma Long & Boll - Doubles Team

says Hello guys, I play the highest junior division in...
says Hello guys, I play the highest junior division in...
Jan 2012
Read 3 reviews
Hello Forums. I just checked the final entry list of the China Open, and i saw that the Chinese players once again paired up with players of foreign nationalities. It has been shown that the Chinese National Team try to promote table tennis in other parts of the world. For example, Wang Hao and Ma Lin joined two different Russian clubs.

945706_10151481552969332_1882789981_n.jpg

Ma Long & TImo Boll to pair at this years China Open!

Doubles pairings:

Ma Long and Timo Boll
Zhang Jike and Adrien Mattenet
Wang Hao and Quentin Robinot.
Xu Xin and Patrick Franziska.
Yan An and Dimitrij Ovtcharov

This will indeed be very interesting! Looking forward to se Ma Long and Timo Boll to pair up. Power and Control.

This is a picture of Xu Xin and Adrien Mattenet against Zhang Jike and Seo Hyun Deok.

What do you think of this great initiative from the Chinese National Team?

Last edited:

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
My two favourite players playing with one another! Can you guess which pairing I mean? :)

Ma Long and Timo Boll paired in a charity match a few years ago. It was epic!

hqdefault.jpg

I think Wang Hao and Quentin Robinot will be a good pairing to!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
LOL! That will be funny, Fan trying to block or counterloop the balls after Kang chops it :D

That will be funny! I played with a friend in the English National Championships and he was a defender, I am a attacker. Every time he chopped the ball (if a high chop) I would have to run back from the table and lob the ball because the opponent hit a hard forehand. It's not easy lol. Was very good fun.

Really looking forward to these combinations of doubles players :)

says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
Feb 2013
That will be funny! I played with a friend in the English National Championships and he was a defender, I am a attacker. Every time he chopped the ball (if a high chop) I would have to run back from the table and lob the ball because the opponent hit a hard forehand. It's not easy lol. Was very good fun.

Really looking forward to these combinations of doubles players :)

HAHA! Me too, I played with one very good chopper in double (on training) and I am attcaker too, he told me that I just need to stay at the table and reutrn the ball to the table however I know, he is very good chopper and he could return almost every opponent ball :D We won 3:2, hard fight

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
HAHA! Me too, I played with one very good chopper in double (on training) and I am attcaker too, he told me that I just need to stay at the table and reutrn the ball to the table however I know, he is very good chopper and he could return almost every opponent ball :D We won 3:2, hard fight

Haha that's awesome! It is really fun isn't it :) Very different from two normal attackers in doubles. It was funny because sometimes the rally was me lobbing and my friend chopping lol!