Who do you think will win the Mens World Cup?

• Ma Long

Votes: 65 55.6%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 31 26.5%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Chuang Chih Yuan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timo Boll

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Marcos Freitas

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Tang Peng

• Tiago Apolonia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post Below)

• Total voters
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
Aruna destroyed Matsudaira and Shibaev - this guy is no fluke - he is a force. You could see the respect from both Zhang and his coach after the match. He will rise up the world rankings fast. Needs to work on his bh a bit though.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
I say Dima has some bad time lastly, first about month ago he Lost to niagol stojanov, then he did not well during european team champion, almost Lost with Achanta, finally easy Lost to timo. He looks heavy and not fast enough. His play became predictable and inteligent players like boll or mizutani Can easily use his poor bh serve receive from Fh side.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
2 things..
1. I have to say it.. I have to! ... Adrien Mattenet is a CLOWN .. :D :D :D I had to laugh loud when I was watching his match with Timo .. LOOOL !!!
2. Have you noticed, that Aruna played one set with black rubber on FH and another set with red? Certainly he played better with black FH ;)

Reactions: MegaZZ and Rajah*
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Read 3 reviews
2 things..
1. I have to say it.. I have to! ... Adrien Mattenet is a CLOWN .. :D :D :D I had to laugh loud when I was watching his match with Timo .. LOOOL !!!
2. Have you noticed, that Aruna played one set with black rubber on FH and another set with red? Certainly he played better with black FH ;)

Yeah I noticed that as well, I was wondering if he has the same rubbers or different rubbers on both sides?

i have edited post may be 10 times, to make it more clear, and it seems I had failed :)
what i wanted to say is how much time is left before matches start. So I will try again:

at moment of writing this post, it is still 1 hour and 30 minutes before semifinals matches will start.

at moment of writing this post, it is still 5 hours before finals matches will start

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
i have edited post may be 10 times, to make it more clear, and it seems I had failed :)
what i wanted to say is how much time is left before matches start. So I will try again:

at moment of writing this post, it is still 1 hour and 30 minutes before quarterfinal matches will start.

at moment of writing this post, it is still 5 hours before semifinals matches will start

Quarters have been played yesterday! :D
Its semis and finals! :p