Michael Maze speaks about Volkswagen 2011 CUP 23rd - 24th March 2011

Michael Maze is set to play in the Volkswagen Cup in the last week of this month on his first tournament from the comeback of his injury. This is what he had to say guys!!

2659686-michael-epajpg.jpg

Photo by: EPA

Hi everyone,

I am trying my best to recover and I am practicing every day. For every day that goes by I get a bit better and I am keeping my faith in that I soon will play as I did before my injury. It has been such a frustrating period not being able to play for such a long time. It seems as forever. But hopefully, I can very soon put this behind me as I have signed up for the tournament:

Volkswagen 2011 CUP in China 23rd - 24th March 2011. This Tournament has 8 of the best players in the world such as Timo Boll, Hao Wang and Vladimir Samsonov. I am looking so much forward to play again. So wish me the best of luck!

Thank you for all your support in a difficult time.

See you soon,

Michael

For More on Michael Maze articles and his website, visit http://www.michaelmaze.dk/

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Read 4 reviews
no?you think?he beat wang li qin,one of the best players in history.if hes in form then he has a chance.and he beat timo boll too

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
He has got this injury problem like forever, but he's always been able to comeback. Let's hope he can get his feeling back, he can be THE surprise of this world cup, at least from my point of view.