New Zhang jike blades on tees sport

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 6 reviews
Has anyone tested/looked at the new Zhang jike blades. They look like a good contender to the Timo Boll series.

zhangjikeblades.jpg

Reactions: Broannaoweday
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I have the ALC. Plays just like the Viscaria. Very nicely balanced

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Disappointing, but not unexpected. These look to be very similar to the equivalent Boll series blades (or, in the case of the ALC, similar to the Viscaria, or Boll Spirit as well). No doubt there will be minor differences, but I can't see anything which justifies the higher price. Teessport aren't known for keen pricing, but they have the TBS at £89.99, the Boll ALC at £115.99, and the Jike ALC at £143.99. I can't see the sense in that.

And that's without looking around the world for better pricing. tt-japan have the Boll ALC at approx £70, and the Jike ALC at approx £88. Of course, Butterfly's restrictive policy on shipping means you have to find inventive ways of actually ordering internationally...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
i bought the SZLC Zhang Jike butterfly blade with Neo3 orange + 05fx tenergy....the blade has amazing feel and speed, control for a carbon blade and has a larger sweet spot that helps.

I also ordered ZJSZLC to replace my Mazunov blade. I should receive it soon.
Do you have any idea how this blade compared to mine?
I can't wait for it to arrive...

Thanks

Reactions: MDanielCRO