Old Joola Extreme blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Photos: sorry, I have only two post and I can't upload files and can't write links. Skip the brackets in the links:
ht()tp://kepfeltoltes.hu/150802/_IGP4481_ww()w.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
ht()tp://kepfeltoltes.hu/150802/_IGP4478_ww()w.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
It's the second time that the blade break. The glue between the plies weakened and the plies are dry.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Okay, it seems, that there isn't anyone, who knows this blade. From the pictures, you can say similar blades? The composition is: Limba(not 100%)-Meranti(or something very hard)-ayous-ayous(maybe...there is a lot of woods and I don't know them) Limba-meranti-ayous-ayous-ayous-meranti-limba. 111g, 7,1 mm thick and in terms of speed similar to Hurricane Hao 3, but with more gear. Has a soft, medium-soft feel and very accurate. It doesn't fell heavy, because it isn't head heavy. Sorry for the bad english!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
Okay, it seems, that there isn't anyone, who knows this blade. From the pictures, you can say similar blades? The composition is: Limba(not 100%)-Meranti(or something very hard)-ayous-ayous(maybe...there is a lot of woods and I don't know them) Limba-meranti-ayous-ayous-ayous-meranti-limba. 111g, 7,1 mm thick and in terms of speed similar to Hurricane Hao 3, but with more gear. Has a soft, medium-soft feel and very accurate. It doesn't fell heavy, because it isn't head heavy. Sorry for the bad english!
Joola flame extreme?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk