Qatar Open 2020

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Biggest 'winner' of Qatar Open

LIU Shiwen – literally did nothing but will rise from #5 to #4 for the next WR. Still had a central spot for the team photo at the end.

Reactions: Vlad Celler
says [IMG]
says [IMG]
Apr 2019
corona.jpg

This one?

Reactions: bobpuls
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Have you heard of the Corona Virus?

I've heard a little bit about it.

How does it respond to booster? And does it work well with carbon blades? Does it come in hard and soft versions? How does it work with the new ABS balls? And can you get it on prott.net?

I've heard a little bit about it.

How does it respond to booster? And does it work well with carbon blades? Does it come in hard and soft versions? How does it work with the new ABS balls? And can you get it on prott.net?

I think mlax was answering the previous post about why there is no, or too little audience.

In my country, for example, all sporting events are postponed, or if impossible to postpone they have to be closed dores, no audience permitted.
About hard and soft versions of Covid-19 - yes, there are two circulating versions, the soft one is S, its in 30% of the cases and the hard one is L in the other 70%. The soft one is in red only, about 3-4% of the hard one are available in black.

This user has no status.
such a disgrace that the players probably outnumber the spectators. Why have the tournament in such a crappy place?

You do understand that this is because of the coronavirus scare right?

Edit: failed to see that the message I’m replying to is from the previous page and had been replied to before, sorry about that.

Last edited: