Quarantined- Dorm Room Table Tennis

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Setting aside from my emotional assertions, it is better to operate within this thread, where I would be posting my so called 'Crazy Videos' shot within the treacherous terrain of Student Dorm and mainly staying away from populating the main page with separate video threads.

Seriously, staying away from posting in TTD felt like the guy in this video.

So, here goes some of my videos shot in the meanwhile. I am getting obsessed with 60 FPS videos, they look so clear and expressive.

My first Dima serve shot in dorm

My first trickshot recorded for my sister's birthday

As Usual Jun pendulum serves, trying to keep them low

If you like to watch the stuff i post, I welcome you as always. On the other hand, if you like messing with my head, I don't have that energy and don't appreciate it as well, that goes with saying.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Here is a short sketch on ZJK winning 2011 WTTC against Wang Hao. I wish that happens again on 9th of this month.

Give Support to the Future Double Grand Slam Winner
IMG-20160803-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Last edited:
Reactions: Siva Schopenhauer
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Lovely captured.

Thanks Suga :)
ZJK, the ultimatum of Cockiness. I was just wondering how much high he would have felt at that moment after facing so much pressure to prove. The world is so beautiful with wide variety of people with array of feelings.

Who are you championing for the Olympics, Suga ?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
so let me get this straight.
you want to publish videos where you imitate mizutani, ovtcharov, ma long.....
and you don't want people to make fun of you because it depletes your energy?????
this guy is killing me!!!!! :-D
can you make a video where you imitate ovtcharov's grunts when he hits the ball?

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
so let me get this straight.
you want to publish videos where you imitate mizutani, ovtcharov, ma long.....
and you don't want people to make fun of you because it depletes your energy?????
this guy is killing me!!!!! :-D
can you make a video where you imitate ovtcharov's grunts when he hits the ball?

That was fooking hilarious. Do whatever the fack you want? Intent is what matters :)

Of course, Ask your girlfriend, she already has it :D

Last edited:
Reactions: dirtyD
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Hi guys, TTtricks youtube channel has reached 50,000 views today. It was a milestone which I set to reach before the start of olympics. It is beautiful that it happened just one day before the start of Olympics.. I would like to thank the TTD members for taking a look on the videos I created and helped me along the way throughout this process. I actually started this thread so that I could share the success with the fellow mates from our community.

Just to give a hindsight. This is how I started this journey way back around last year.

With lot of insights and advice from the community, my serving capability has definitely increased. All this credit rightfully belongs to our community.

The same service attempted now.

In the near future I will join a club again to work on other aspect so game.

Thanks as always for watching :)

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Siva, in looking at your posts a consistent theme I see is that it is hard for you to get low and stay low and you tend to move to an upright position after any time where you did succeed to get low.

As a result, I have a feeling that if you worked on Horse Stance from Martial Arts, and squatting and leg press with a decent amount of weight, these would help you have the strength to get low and stay low.

And any high level TT player needs to do some work on those muscles. I know when Michael Landers was getting ready to train for Olympic Trails, he told me there isn't much that is as important as working on squaring heavy weight for preparing for high level TT.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Siva, in looking at your posts a consistent theme I see is that it is hard for you to get low and stay low and you tend to move to an upright position after any time where you did succeed to get low.

As a result, I have a feeling that if you worked on Horse Stance from Martial Arts, and squatting and leg press with a decent amount of weight, these would help you have the strength to get low and stay low.

And any high level TT player needs to do some work on those muscles. I know when Michael Landers was getting ready to train for Olympic Trails, he told me there isn't much that is as important as working on squaring heavy weight for preparing for high level TT.

Hey Carl, thanks for the suggestion. I am used to doing Horse Stance, but no more of the ALC rupture. I don't want to squat till I undergo surgery. Is there some work around to fix this issue?

The other day, I recorded this shadow workout. Isn't this low enough?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Few days back I was practising this trick for some hours and couldn't improve that much. The maximum I got is something around 28 or 29. My original goal was to reach 100. It felt horrible afterwards because it was around 30 % of the expectation.

During the trick main problem is to maintain concentration. Touch felt okay. Anybody with some experiecne please help me with where I am going wrong. Thanks for watching :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
Can you make one thread where you're imitating different serves. This clickbait has been getting me for quite some time and is it really your goal to get people who don't want to see these to see them?

Plus what I don't understand is that you're accepting critisism but you said if the critisism isn't something you like then you don't appreciate it and you can't find the energy to deal with it? Can you explain to me what critisism is in your definition so I don't cross the imaginary line you're creating?

Lastly, please slow the video down, can't see what's happening.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
This clickbait has been getting me for quite some time and is it really your goal to get people who don't want to see these to see them?

Well just shows you didn't read the title of the videos at all and came to your own conclusions. The video says "How to serve like !" which means that it is not that respective person serving.

You know what is clickbait, an American Corporation like UFC sold at 4 Billion dollars promoting UFC 202 free fight between A vs B and showing some old videos of a fight which took place some 5 years ago.

i always accept positive critisicm such as what went wrong, how can it be improved. I have no time for criticisms from weenies saying you ain't good, why do you play table tennis, when will you stop making videos.

Lastly, please slow the video down, can't see what's happening.

Sure, did you watch the new videos there is slow motion added in between. If you meant close up, I ll definitely get them in forthcoming videos for sure :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews

So today I practised my so called Horse Stance after an year. Don't know whether it technically qualifies as horse stance. Should my upper body be more straight. Would like to know the right way from you. I lasted somewhere around a minute after two attempts, is that any good?

This was the first recording.It looked to me this has better form and was a very short for 40 seconds

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
Sure, did you watch the new videos there is slow motion added in between. If you meant close up, I ll definitely get them in forthcoming videos for sure :)

this was sarcasm, the slowing it down over and over from the exact same angle wasn't necessary. please don't actually keep slowing it down.