Recommended forehand rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2014
Read 1 reviews
Hello
Recently i played the Norwegian Youth Championships in Norway.
I finished 5th place in the team tournament and I had a lot of great games, but i had difficulties with my forehand topspin.
I'm a offensive player that likes to attack as soon as possible, and pushing my opponents to give me the opportunity to attack.
I felt that i couldn't generate enough spin, and had a lack of control.
Currently using the Stiga Airoc M on both sides with a timoboll ALC.
I'm not sure if my technique is wrong, but one of my coaches said that my forehand technique is fine.
Any recommended forehand rubbers that generate a great amount of spin, and has a great control as well?
Thanks! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
I will say tenergy 05 o evolution elp o harder fxp o mxp dont remember

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Reactions: legitkim
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Airoc M imo is indeed a pretty weird rubber. A lot of people would agree Tenergy 05 is probably the best FH rubber one can get. Tenergy 05 while being very spinny is a very sensitive rubber as well. Some of the more agressive players like mizutani for example prefers Tenergy 80 over Tenergy 05

Personally I'm a very big fan of tibhar evolution series, I'm currently using MX-P on my FH and EL-P on my BH.

This user has no status.
I play the same game you do with the same problems. I'd say rubber is a small amount of the overall problem.
What you want to zone in on is moving quickly enough into position, selecting the right backswing for the shot
and having a fast bat speed with a thin contact.
If you aren't generating enough spin, try and brush the ball by whipping your bat through the very outer surface
of the ball. Skimming it. Almost trying to miss the ball as crazy as that sounds.
With that stroke comes more control because when you skim the ball, it creates an arc that brings the ball down on the other
side rather than the ball having a straight trajectory.

It may be that your technique is actually good but you aren't brushing the ball as much as you could.

This user has no status.
Hello
Recently i played the Norwegian Youth Championships in Norway.
I finished 5th place in the team tournament and I had a lot of great games, but i had difficulties with my forehand topspin.
I'm a offensive player that likes to attack as soon as possible, and pushing my opponents to give me the opportunity to attack.
I felt that i couldn't generate enough spin, and had a lack of control.
Currently using the Stiga Airoc M on both sides with a timoboll ALC.
I'm not sure if my technique is wrong, but one of my coaches said that my forehand technique is fine.
Any recommended forehand rubbers that generate a great amount of spin, and has a great control as well?
Thanks! :)

Always remember that it is not in the bow, but in the Indian.
That is what the veterans told me here I partly agree and disagree.
Yes you are the one that will generate the spin and power but
there are rubbers that produce more spin than the other.
I recommend you Tenergy 05 cause spin generation is it's forte.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
It sounds that you are a strong player in your age group. 5th place in the country (even in team) is good and I think your touch should be good. That level I would recommend you Tenergy05/80, Tibhar Evolution MX-P/MX-S or boosted Hurricane 3 Neo. Try to put as much power in your shots as you can at he training.

This user has no status.
I think Google Translate has some serious problems... or Stiga started to have a dirty game :D

Clipboard01.jpg