what new hybrid rubber?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
But I do not boost... it is too complicated for me. I was hoping for a rubber which would play well unboosted, I can freshen up with VOC towards the end of lifetime.
If you don't boost...maybe you can try C53. This is also a very good rubber with great control and feeling.

But boosting is easy to get into, and I think its really worth it. You'll save money with the Rhyzen/Tronix ZGR, ZGX. To me the boosted Rhyzen is better than the premium Dynaryz.

Is there a reason you don't want to boost? You can get seamoon on Aliexpess for $13 or less. You'll save money long-term by transforming cheaper rubbers into premium monsters.

Reactions: JJ Ng
says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
If you don't boost...maybe you can try C53. This is also a very good rubber with great control and feeling.

But boosting is easy to get into, and I think its really worth it. You'll save money with the Rhyzen/Tronix ZGR, ZGX. To me the boosted Rhyzen is better than the premium Dynaryz.

Is there a reason you don't want to boost? You can get seamoon on Aliexpess for $13 or less. You'll save money long-term by transforming cheaper rubbers into premium monsters.
Без названия (6).png

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews

I agree. Boosting is easier than what most people think. Simply put two layers of seamoon and you will notice a huge difference.

It only gets complicated when you boost very hard sponge such as 41 degree DHS scale

Reactions: JJ Ng

mil

This user has no status.

mil

This user has no status.
Nov 2012
The post is not about how great boosting is but about what hybrid rubber can be played unboosted with spin and decent speed and catapult.

Otherwise it could change into a buy a chinese rubber and boost it post...

This user has no status.
ZGR vs. ZGX

Can someone compare ZGR and ZGX? Is it a big difference of just a slight variation? If I do not manage to topspin properly with the low-trajectory ZGR, is it worth bying a ZGX, which is even more expensive?
I'm switching next week to it, but also on a new blade. Probably gonna take a bit to get used to it.

says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
2 sheets of K3 and 1 of ZGX arrived yesterday and were promptly glued to a Viscaria (K3 and ZGX),
1 old sheet of J&H H 52.5 and K3 have been glued to a Primorac all wood (Japan) [all done whilst watching the PDC World darts championship final !!]
Looks like I'll have to wait until Tuesday to give them a run out though.

Reactions: jammmail
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
2 sheets of K3 and 1 of ZGX arrived yesterday and were promptly glued to a Viscaria (K3 and ZGX),
1 old sheet of J&H H 52.5 and K3 have been glued to a Primorac all wood (Japan) [all done whilst watching the PDC World darts championship final !!]
Looks like I'll have to wait until Tuesday to give them a run out though.
Which is bouncier?

mil

This user has no status.

mil

This user has no status.
Nov 2012
I'm switching next week to it, but also on a new blade. Probably gonna take a bit to get used to it.
Can I ask - do you really play with the Dynaryz ZGR unboosted? Are you a semi-professional player that you can topspin with it?

Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Well I can't tell too well from just that video. It seems ZGX is slightly bouncier?? But how does it feel when you hit it?
Haven’t had a chance to hit with them yet, differences are negligible for that bounce test, but yes ZGX slightly bouncier.
Hopefully I’ll have the garage clear off stuff after moving in over Xmas this weekend, then I can get my table set up and have a go v the robot and some serve practice.
1st chance to hit v people, will be at coaching session next Tuesday.

mil

This user has no status.

mil

This user has no status.
Nov 2012
I just wonderer how you manage to play with ZGR, I find it rockhard and playable only with a fast stroke, I do not manage to play the slow spinny loops.

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Tibhar K3 and Xiom J&H H52.5 could be other options, along with Bluegrip C1 and Xiom Omega VII China Guang.

I have used J&H H52.5 and Rakza Z / Z EH, the J&H H52.5 is a very nice rubber, I like this as much, if not, more than Rakza Z EH (i would be happy to use both!!) the only issue with the J&H H 53.5 is that it is not available in UK / Europe, you have to order from Far East, I am currently waiting for 2 sheets of J&H H to turn up, they were ordered just under a month ago!!!
Maybe not the c1, not even pros use it, it's very hard. C2 is phenomenal though and used by many pros, mainly in Russia.