Soft Tensor Rubber in Rasanter series, Gewo brand and Victas brand

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
I use R42 on fh because I also like soft rubbes,on bh softer and slower xiom vega europe.
As I read you, I think R42 2.0mm would suits you. Also R42 is not soft, its rated as medium hard on amdro website, so take black one, because black rubbers are softer, spinnier. Maybe you can check also andro hexer grip sfx which is medium soft rubber...
P. S. you pls check tt11 because you have big discount on 42 till end of this weekend (I ordered it).
Good luck
R42 rated as medium hardness...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I use R42 on fh because I also like soft rubbes,on bh softer and slower xiom vega europe.
As I read you, I think R42 2.0mm would suits you. Also R42 is not soft, its rated as medium hard on amdro website, so take black one, because black rubbers are softer, spinnier. Maybe you can check also andro hexer grip sfx which is medium soft rubber...
P. S. you pls check tt11 because you have big discount on 42 till end of this weekend (I ordered it).
Good luck
Thank you for your insight. I did not know that black is a bit softer and spinner so maybe R42 black would be better than order R37.

I am aware of TT11's weekly discount. I just put in three rubbers to be delivered next week: Xiom Vega max, and two sheets of Xiom Vega 2.0mm. I am thinking about using the Xiom Vega max to tame down my ZJK ZLC clone. I am thinking about Xiom Vega 2.0mm for my kids as they are still learning. My son is using 1.5mm or 1.8mm Mark V on both sides. My daugher is using 2.0mm of Tibhar Quantum X PRO Soft pink (because she wants a pink rubber) and Neottec Katana on the backhand side. So I am already debating to upgrade their rubber maybe in six months or so if they progress.

I think any Gewo, Victas or Rasanter rubbers will have to wait until a big order of $350 to get 30% discount some time in the future. When I don't have enough to get to $350, I would add some discounted clothing and/or booster to push it over the hump. I have stopped buying blades from TT11 because I am very happy with my Gambler blades and the blades I get from Aliexpress.

Reactions: mat and ben1229

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Thank you for your insight. I did not know that black is a bit softer and spinner so maybe R42 black would be better than order R37.

I am aware of TT11's weekly discount. I just put in three rubbers to be delivered next week: Xiom Vega max, and two sheets of Xiom Vega 2.0mm. I am thinking about using the Xiom Vega max to tame down my ZJK ZLC clone. I am thinking about Xiom Vega 2.0mm for my kids as they are still learning. My son is using 1.5mm or 1.8mm Mark V on both sides. My daugher is using 2.0mm of Tibhar Quantum X PRO Soft pink (because she wants a pink rubber) and Neottec Katana on the backhand side. So I am already debating to upgrade their rubber maybe in six months or so if they progress.

I think any Gewo, Victas or Rasanter rubbers will have to wait until a big order of $350 to get 30% discount some time in the future. When I don't have enough to get to $350, I would add some discounted clothing and/or booster to push it over the hump. I have stopped buying blades from TT11 because I am very happy with my Gambler blades and the blades I get from alliez
I use all+ blade Victas balsa 5.5 which I like, not fast and nice feeling. Also option to go on slower all balsa 5.0.
Details about difference of res amd black rubber:

Reactions: JJ Ng