Stiga Eternity VPS - anyone has it? any reviews?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
Thank you, I read the feedback about them and it is very positive. I guess it's just me being impatient and wanting my new toy asap :D

Sent from my using Tapatalk

It's actually a really common email they get, "why does it say my order is still being processed?!" And then your product will arrive and it will still say that. It's just an error that one of TT11's seller's made. They didn't click that the order had been completed after going through the checks on it. I have an order through tt-japan at the moment that says processing whilst I've already received my product.

This user has no status.
I have an extra FL with 90.45 weight if any one wants to trade the same with ST or AN handle...

fa3394044de9dcd0b78cbe2c2536a20f.jpg

edit:
minus the plastic 2-3gr it should be in 87-88gr blade...
some would like that (even more if below 90 is hard to find..)

Last edited:

MOG

This user has no status.

MOG

This user has no status.
Nov 2016
As far as I know, the Legend flared is a pink elephant.

Here is video of my play - I am the bald guy. I don't find general claims about blades and playing styles useful as it is really more about how one blade compares to another. What I can do with a blade may be low level compared to another play.

what rubber are you using in this video on the eternity. nice snap in your fh by the way

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
The general reason why most of the people stopped to use stiga blades is the fact that they changed supplier... And the quality goes down badly..... It was or it is Tt11 corporation which is behind their blades... But this is rumor....

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 6 reviews
The general reason why most of the people stopped to use stiga blades is the fact that they changed supplier... And the quality goes down badly..... It was or it is Tt11 corporation which is behind their blades... But this is rumor....

I'm pretty sure all blades are still made in the same factory in Sweden and that is just like you wrote a rumor.

Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
The full rumor says ..: .... in the past Stiga has made all blades in the woodhouse in Sweden . But in the year 1993 the have some issues between, so Stiga went to Estonia
See here http://www.nttennis.com/new/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46&Itemid=56&lang=en maybe it has something in comon ;-)
But then for some reason of quality they made they own fabric back in Sweden ....
But still nothing for sure... only rumors..... more less they lost the quality of woodhouse.
This is the whole rumor.

I have Stiga Eternity VPS, Tibhar MX-S on the FH and Tibhar MX-P on the BH. I´m no expert on blades so I will do my best to provide a useful opinion:

1. It has a very thin layer of lacker, I have changed rubbers two times, no issues so far.
2. Handle is Legend type, good grip and comfortable. The white and blue metal tag and lines looks really good.
3. MX-S on the FH produces outstanding rotation, I think it produces more spin than Rasanter R47.
It is true that people say regarding looping. It is excellent for loops, if you bring power from your legs you will produce even more spin. MX-S is a fast rubber, Eternity provides the necessary dwell time.
4. Very easy to do backhand flips with MX-P and outstanding control when blocking heavy topspins.
5. I like the spin you can generate with the backhand, the blades delivers great feeling, strong and spiny attacks.
6. Very easy to serve short.

In conclusion I think this is an excellent blade, not as famous as Infinity but I think is , great for topspin, blocking and flicks. You have to control your smashes or they will go over the table.