STIGA - TableTennisDaily China Trip Video Series!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Hey everyone! In tomorrows episode 2, Fan Zhendong will announce the winner of the Carbonado competition that we ran on TableTennisDaily! Stay tuned!

11150190_10152966389534332_2173552388867111391_n.jpg

Well done Fan Zhendong! :)

Thank you guys!
This really made my day ;-)

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Michal_Z...

- Hasn't been around the forum very LONG, registered only because of the comp.
- Rarely participates in any meaningful discussions
- Has a total of 3 posts
- Is in the comp just for the free stuff
- Provides zero value to TTD
- Knows nothing whatsoever about the sport or the equipment/coaching aspects
- Sticks his foot deep down his huge wide-open mouth every time he opens it to speak

HAHAHA Michal_Z is NOT the above in any way like many new members who are obviously in for fame and free stuff.

Michael_Z is one of the very few dozen or two, but increasing in number, of TTD members who

- Been around a LONG time and registered at TTD because he loves TT and wants to share it.
- Frequently participates in many meaningful discussions + provides insight, opinion, and a different look that benefits TTD
- Has a total of over a thousand posts... but not just one liner fanboy comments, he really says good detailed insightful stuff
- Is in the comp just for the LULZ and fun, not really expecting the free stuff
- Provides zero value to TTD NOT !!! Valuable Member! I can say this and I never really had much direct contact with him.
- Sticks his foot deep down his huge wide-open mouth every time he opens it to speak - YEAH RIGHT... NOT.
- Knows nothing whatsoever about the sport or the equipment/coaching aspects - bend over if anyone thinks this. Michael_Z injects REAL energy, passion and professionalism into TTD posts, unlike Heckle and Jeckle (Carl and Der_Echte) who are simply thug life clowns who don't know their head from their arse.

WTG Michal_Z and TTD !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Giangt and Michal_Z
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Thank you man, in fact, I didnt think about that this way never when some competition was on.
But in fact - everytime I saw the winner, I was like.. WHO??
This competition was also only fun for me, I didnt expect it to win.. Thats why I was so surprised, when I saw a video on facebook where I was tagged, that I won some blade, .. I was like.. WHAT?? .. not a good joke..
And it was not a good joke as it was real :)
Now I am really happy and there is one thing I need to think about..

PLAY WITH IT OR NOT? :D

And about those competitions .. hmm ..
Maybe we should change rules from 10 posts to maybe 100, that would do the trick ;-)

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Thank you man, in fact, I didnt think about that this way never when some competition was on.
But in fact - everytime I saw the winner, I was like.. WHO??
This competition was also only fun for me, I didnt expect it to win.. Thats why I was so surprised, when I saw a video on facebook where I was tagged, that I won some blade, .. I was like.. WHAT?? .. not a good joke..
And it was not a good joke as it was real :)
Now I am really happy and there is one thing I need to think about..

PLAY WITH IT OR NOT? :D

And about those competitions .. hmm ..
Maybe we should change rules from 10 posts to maybe 100, that would do the trick ;-)

I am happy to see you are not negatively affected by my brand or wry wit or humor. Some cannot or will not handle it, so I congratulate you on both counts.

You are truly one of the true "Core" TTD Posters who actually came out on top in these random drawings and it is very well deserved you won. You have the "right" attitude in my book.

My screen name of Der_Echte has a connotation of True, Genuine, Original and you fit the bill, so obviously I can respect that as it is harmonious with my ethos.

Reactions: Giangt
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
As for changing requirements, DAN gets to decide that and he has a LOT of considerations, to include building his brand even larger. At his position, there are many things to consider and any course of action he selects will be open to immediate scrutiny and there is no one way to avoid it all.

"Best" policy in my view is to over time stay true to ones values and stated intent. I wouldn't want to recommend to Dan to do this or that right away in these comps, there are too many factors involved that we do not consider. Dan has to strike a balance that agrees with his goal, the future of his brand, and the TTD members, there really isn't a "right" answer all the time.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
To the newer members of TTD, both UpsidedownCarl and I have made numerous parodies and jokes about the comps in the threads and we never really seriously entered these comps as we both get to test MORE than our fair share of TT products and we make a lot of fun of memebrs we feel are in it only for the free stuff and will absolutely NOT hang around TTD and add value. That is OK, both for the new members and for us, we both get what we want and we all live on together. We are thankful TTD members have accepted our style of humor enough to where they will not personally hire the Goon Squad that seem to be contsantly seeking us.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
To the newer members of TTD, both UpsidedownCarl and I have made numerous parodies and jokes about the comps in the threads and we never really seriously entered these comps as we both get to test MORE than our fair share of TT products and we make a lot of fun of memebrs we feel are in it only for the free stuff and will absolutely NOT hang around TTD and add value. That is OK, both for the new members and for us, we both get what we want and we all live on together. We are thankful TTD members have accepted our style of humor enough to where they will not personally hire the Goon Squad that seem to be contsantly seeking us.

I think people at fast enough to catch that Carl and yourself are the grand old cars in the business that don't know how to play TT, but hang around here in the forum, pretending that you know a lot of stuff about TT and harassing poor young people just for getting cheap laughs and attention.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
What was that about jumping off the bridge? How many times? Der_Echte, I have heard another goon squad has been sent after us for all the humor at the expense of noobs. So, the question is, how shall we take care of the goon squad this time?

Should we start a thread: "win a pro model, TB Super ZLC with pro version H3 and Fan Zhendong's impersonal Tenergy?

Requirements to enter like the TTD page on FaceBook. Contestants must have under 5 posts: ideally those posts don't say anything substantial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Suga D
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
No, for real, I think those contests bring numbers to the site. If out of 100 people who come to the site one or two intelligent people are brought to the site who know the sport to some extent, it will liven things up. New blood posting on the forum is welcome even when it is a narcissistic attention whore who is on estrogen therapy and that is causing what little rational thinking capabilities HE may have to be buried under a plethora of psychotic behavior.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I think people at fast enough to catch that Carl and yourself are the grand old cars in the business that don't know how to play TT, but hang around here in the forum, pretending that you know a lot of stuff about TT and harassing poor young people just for getting cheap laughs and attention.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA.

Giant just revealed a new dimension about himself I NEVER saw coming !!!!!!!!!!!!

Good stuff. Maybe you have a similar sense of humor and are much more reserved than myself.

I can be a very shy dude, but in many situations, I am up front in the lead making stuff happen and not afraid one way or the other.

Man, that was a GOOD one. EPIC.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Carl, you are getting entirely too deep and too real talking about the such intentions and states of mind. You missed your calling. If we could get you a piece of paper saying you have University qualifications for interpretation of psycho-analysis you would be a very busy and successful rich dude in the industry. Let's keep it to the level of evading the Goon Squads and Jumping off the Brooklyn bridge outta joy.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews

In American English, we call this a ROAST, and man, you just roasted me and Carl so easily like drinking water.

Also, it isn't easy communicating in written English at this level with English NOT being Ur first language.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
can't wait for the next episode. BTW, each episode could have been a bit longer...

I can't wait till you get into partnership with Stiga, travel to China and film and edit your experience for us all. I look forward to your half hour episodes....

Reactions: Suga D