• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Table Tennis Girls hehe..

It would be perfect if you provide every female player's picture [emoji14]

So we’ve now arrived at reducing female athletes to hot-or-not items decided over by group polls?

Sad. A hottie I may or may not be, but I’d hope game skills, smarts & prowess would count over such stuff as masturbatory T&A fantasies are made of.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joepole
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
So we’ve now arrived at reducing female athletes to hot-or-not items decided over by group polls?

Sad. A hottie I may or may not be, but I’d hope game skills, smarts & prowess would count over such stuff as masturbatory T&A fantasies are made of.

It is just a bit of fun. It is done in almost all spheres of life. Most sexy football players (male) are picked almost every year. And there is a list of table tennis players as well.

https://www.sportsflu.com/liebherr-2017-world-championships/handsome-table-tennis-players/

And I can tell you, no woman is unhappy when you call her pretty. Also no one said or implied these women have no talent. We have not arrived at reducing anything to anything. I have dated women of many nationalities and religions and I assure you, not one was upset when I commented on her looks. Because I never made it about just her looks.

The same is the case here, we are saying these are talented women, who are also pretty.

In fact we would not even know about them, and they would not be famous without their talent, so that is being acknowledged right off the bat. Admiring beauty (male or female) is not automatically sexist.

Reactions: Atas Newton
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2017
How long do you have to keep seeing this unpleasant thread on the first page of the form?

Since I saw this place, I never feel like opening other threads.
Even though I thought that the feeling would change if I looked at my favorite article, I saw it, but ... I couldn't, because I this one is the next to it.

I initially thought about waiting until this thread disappeared after the second page because I am new here.
Unfortunately this thread does not feel disappearing.

Every time I look this thread is displayed on the first page, I feel sorry for female table tennis players.

Reactions: Joepole and yoass
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
How long do you have to keep seeing this unpleasant thread on the first page of the form?

Since I saw this place, I never feel like opening other threads.
Even though I thought that the feeling would change if I looked at my favorite article, I saw it, but ... I couldn't, because I this one is the next to it.

I initially thought about waiting until this thread disappeared after the second page because I am new here.
Unfortunately this thread does not feel disappearing.

Every time I look this thread is displayed on the first page, I feel sorry for female table tennis players.

So, who's you "favourite" male player? ;)

I am kidding but I understand you point, I really do. Most people here are quite mature though, and this is one of the more light-hearted threads. Please, take it as such. I didn't even feel like joining in (of course LSW wins ;)) but this is simply about personal fantasies. Most of us, mortals, need them and will happily contribute in your own thread.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Even the title of the thread is repulsive with the hehe evoking a nasty man in a long overcoat. It's a pub conversation and not suitable for a public forum. This kind of boy clubbishness is very off putting to a lot of women.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
I hereby - the knight of the round ping table - do solemnly declared that Miss Andrea I mentioned before, is the prettiest woman I ever saw under the sun or any other source of light - be there day or night, north or south! Whoever dares to claim otherwise will have my metal glove thrown at him, for the death and live game of the round ping table ... !!!

I just had too much wine ; )
Btw, all the women here posting, are very pretty too!!! : ) An whoever claims otherwise .....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Even the title of the thread is repulsive with the hehe evoking a nasty man in a long overcoat. It's a pub conversation and not suitable for a public forum. This kind of boy clubbishness is very off putting to a lot of women.

Fair enough, not every entry has been classy. I have to say, deliberately suggestive photos / videos, for example of Szocs or as posted last by Takkyu (not singling you out) replete with racket in hand, short skirts and three-quarter poses, are a serious turnoff as far as I am concerned. There is something seriously geeky and, to me, pretty embarassing about them.

That's even without getting deep into the feminist debate, it's just... wrong.

I found the title sort of comical, as that makes it so childish, and as said in my last post I wish the whole thing could still be taken light-heartedly. Also, immature or not, rating others based on attractiveness has got to be the oldest thing in the world, is certainly done by women too, and can be found in each and every sport.
Gender distribution is so bad in TT though, I guess you are right and perhaps feeling more self-conscious about these things would help; or at least not advertising them on a public forum, as you say.

Reactions: talbon