The Advanced Response Blade - The Future of Table Tennis Now! - by Anthony.R.Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
This user has no status.
I just posted the following on the Anthony R Brown thread at MyTT

Given this posting history [the one noted by Brabhamista here], and the fact that he has posted this "video" on four different table tennis forums that I know of, with pretty much the same response everywhere, Mr. Brown can be advised as follows: The next post from you on this subject must be a video of someone playing with this new blade. Any other comment you make will be hidden. Any attempt to start another thread about this new blade design will get you banned.

Thanks Baal, that was exactly what I was trying to achieve.

Reactions: ttmonster and fais
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
kettlebell.jpg
I found the inspiration.:eek:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Jan 2016
They're sayiing Carl, Nextlevel, Der_Echte, Ball and everyone else with supposed credibility are trolls who don't understand anything about TT. They're insulting, your creativity, passion, and obviously - your skill. The goon squad consist's of the NSA, & the Illuminati. They are trying, and failing to convice the NSA that you are to blame for the Chess trolling, and we all know Der_Echte invented it. These guys combined have not even 1% of your knowledge - or skill in TT. I personally know where my loyalties lie, and if I were able to; would immediately move to loop hold.
They claim to have a certain expertise in equipment, but I've seen your teachings, and I know now, that they are inferior to both you, your intellect, and your vast knowledge. Please, show me the ways of making a loop hold blade.
Thank you for your insight and teachings, and the fact the those 3 are trying to sully your magnificence is a pox on them.
Just remember - unlike you, they are Baiters, trolls and wastes of time.
Especially that Carl... (The most liked user of last year) He clearly knows nothing.
Your humble supporter -
Rayeez

The Knowledgeable! will Conquer the Plebs! Thank's Rayeez :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Yup, that is it. And now the goon squad is after all of us.

But did you notice:

d242becca4866c51dfd3323b41283565.jpg

Along with the fine craftsmanship, the similarity between this design and a woman's handbag? Coincidence? Or conspiracy? You decide!

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Thank's UpSideDownCarl for Showing the Extreme Horizontal Serve & Return Bottom Spin possibilities of The Advanced Response Blade :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
A TT video would be good.
A USCF rating for ARB's chess program would be good.
I wrote a chess program. I entered in many USCF tournaments. My chess program only got a rating of about 1650 which isn't only that of an average club chess player. Chess USCF rating and USATT rating scales are almost the same.

Hi Pnachtwey The A.R.B Chess System is Not! a Chess Program :) It is a Chess System I Developed for Beating the Very best Chess Program/Engines Only!! Not! Humans! Rated (3000)+ ELO

https://chessprogramming.wikispaces.com/The+A.R.B+Chess+System

This user has no status.
Anthony.R.Brown has been permanently banned.

Feel free to email into TableTennisDaily a video of yourself playing with the ARB and the ban might be lifted :)

TTD

Don't encourage him.
A troll on his level will possibly do that just to proceed his glorious trail of bullshit

@Blade creators. PLEASE build an A.R.B and record some playing videos. I guess we all will have much fun with them :eek::cool:

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
People might be interested to know that moderators of different table tennis forums around the world communicate with each other quite regularly, cooperate rather than compete, and have pretty similar tolerances for this kind of thing.

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
Don't encourage him.
A troll on his level will possibly do that just to proceed his glorious trail of bullshit

@Blade creators. PLEASE build an A.R.B and record some playing videos. I guess we all will have much fun with them :eek::cool:

Lets hope we see these videos :)

People might be interested to know that moderators of different table tennis forums around the world communicate with each other quite regularly, cooperate rather than compete, and have pretty similar tolerances for this kind of thing.

Agreed, thanks for the heads up to this situation Baal.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I am in support of how you guys (Baal and Dan) handled things so smoothly. Baal called out the situation right at the beginning:

It comes down to this. You have gotten people's attention. Now if you don't show us all of these wondrous properties of your "new idea" in actual play, you are just trolling.

However, Der_Echte is a smart and insightful guy and his labeling me as a trouble maker has never been more accurate than here. The trouble maker side of me has been extremely entertained by what has arisen out of Mr ARB's trouble making antics.

I have also been happy to see how forum members supported each other in response the the ridiculous antics. I was even more entertained to see our resident professor of physics and engineering come out in support of ARB with these statements:

"I see the usual statements by the usual person.
I don't think ARB is trolling but I too would like to see a video."

For pure LULZ, ARB has been an entertaining crazy person.

That being said, 6 pages of the ridiculous may have been enough.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
I Hope this helps ?

Even Better! Last Chance for mytabletennis.net to Join the Historic History of Table Tennis Development Regarding The Advanced Response Blade and How it Changed Table Tennis for Ever!

The Reasons for the above are that mytabletennis.net have deleated some of My Threads Regarding the Facts that The Advanced Response Blade is 100% Legal being that it is made of 99% Wood Etc.
The Doubters have been Silenced and they don't like it

http://www.ittf.com/ittf_handbook/hb.asp?s_number=2.04

And because of mytabletennis.net lack of TT Knowledge the First Advanced Response Blade Play Example Video
will Not! be Post on mytabletennis.net

Check out other Main Stream Knowledgable TT Forums for the Amazing Advancements of The Advanced Response Blade!

Take care! and have some Great TT in 2016

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
Yup, I was afraid of that. Same MO as in the past on other forums. He regularly re-registers under different usernames. Persistent little bugger too. On one forum he registered 2009, 2011 and 2013 and was banned each time, so busy days ahead for the Trollbusters...

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Anthony.R.Brown has been permanently banned.

Feel free to email into TableTennisDaily a video of yourself playing with the ARB and the ban might be lifted :)

TTD

Looks like all the Table Tennis Forums have had their Chance to Join the Table Tennis Historic Party! :( So for Others Interested Just Type in any YouTube Etc. Video link (The Advanced Response Blade) and you will find what the Others have Missed! :)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
The Advanced Response Blade - The Future of Table Tennis Now! - by Anthony.R....

It's too silly to take seriously though. I am totally unable to contain my laughter at the comedy of the whole farcical scenario. Acronyms like LOL or LMFAO cannot adequately express the ridiculousness!

My recommendation: you don't have to laugh with him, but you can laugh at him!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Looks like all the Table Tennis Forums have had their Chance to Join the Table Tennis Historic Party! :( So for Others Interested Just Type in any YouTube Etc. Video link (The Advanced Response Blade) and you will find what the Others have Missed! :)

But the YouTube Viewings will be Restricted! :)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
But the YouTube Viewings will be Restricted! :)

Come on, admit it, this is as funny as it gets. Monty Python couldn't have made a more epic skit.

Status
Not open for further replies.