The Advanced Response Blade - The Future of Table Tennis Now! - by Anthony.R.Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Jan 2016
Sorry but I have to say that your 'Loop-hold' in it's current form simply wrong. I don't want say anything about the playing characteristics without a probe, but according to the first picture you should press the racket all the time with your forefinger and that make impossible to make hard shoots consistently and train hard, because you get hand cramp. Firstly you should change the grip to one, which allow you to hold the blade with opened forefinger. This wants to be a constructive reply and not offensive. Go, we need for diversity!

Do You mean like having the same (opened forefinger) problems that you get with Shake-Hold and Pen-Hold where the Ball strikes the finger resulting in a lost Point or more :(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Now we get another! Insult Mr Joker Reference point!

I was actually referring to the blade, but I see now what the blade is called ARB. Did you take a class in business or trade school recently? Testing some sales techniques on the internet to see the power of positive thinking?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Well, what leagues have you played in? What is your tournament record? If you can't answer those questions, you are not as long standing a player as anyone. Maybe at the basement level, but that is not the level most players here are interested in.

I will put a better Question to you! I bet most of the players you have played against are Normal offensive style players that play like Robots! The type of players I have played against are extremely Tricky players because of the Countries I have played in,I am referring to an overwhelming amount of Anti-Spin Rubber/Long Pimples/short Pimples (most now illegal banned ITTF Rubbers Etc.) and I can play against any of them! which takes a lot of experience..I have seen so called good offensive players lose to some of the players I have won against!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Usually the more tricky player means the lower level (there are exeptions).

Yes! and I love to see the latest Wonder kids that think they are so Good ? lose to Old Geezers in trousers using Anti-Spin or Grass because the Wonder kids have only ever played against Normal offensive players! :)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Now we get another! Insult Mr Joker Reference point!

It seems, at this point, you have earned the lack of respect by every post you have made. It seems you are digging yourself deeper by the comment.

But, if you want, I will still bring you to SPiN NYC where there would be a market for the ridiculous. In their corporate parties the pros do often play with all sorts of things. But, probably having a pro beat a basement player with a lollipop is more entertaining than with this racket. They still may be entertained by it though.

Looks like you had a Bad Christmas! :D

See, things like this comment....there are so many...they just add to my concern about your tenuous grip on reality. I wonder why you just keep digging that ditch deeper and deeper.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Reactions: fais
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Yes! and I love to see the latest Wonder kids that think they are so Good ? lose to Old Geezers in trousers using Anti-Spin or Grass because the Wonder kids have only ever played against Normal offensive players! :)
:eek:Yes... and the Wonder kids that think they are so Good and lose to Old Geezers in trousers using Anti-Spin or Grass are belonging to the lower level leagues.:eek:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
It seems, at this point, you have earned the lack of respect by every post you have made. It seems you are digging yourself deeper by the comment.

But, if you want, I will still bring you to SPiN NYC where there would be a market for the ridiculous. In their corporate parties the pros do often play with all sorts of things. But, probably having a pro beat a basement player with a lollipop is more entertaining than with this racket. They still may be entertained by it though.

See, things like this comment....there are so many...they just add to my concern about your tenuous grip on reality. I wonder why you just keep digging that ditch deeper and deeper.

Look at the First Insult Reference point for some Guidance! (It all Started with an Innocent Person ? referring to me being a troll ? ) and Now you have taken everything one Step further! I am afraid I am a Natural fighter put me in a Corner I take on anyone! :)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
:eek:Yes... and the Wonder kids that think they are so Good and lose to Old Geezers in trousers using Anti-Spin or Grass are belonging to the lower level leagues.:eek:

Not! according to their Rich parents that have Spoon fed them from a Child in their eyes they are still Winners! :(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Not! according to their Rich parents that have Spoon fed them from a Child in their eyes they are still Winners! :(
...'Wonder kids that think they are so Good...are belonging to the lower level leagues.' This is still true, independently from their parents.

(EDIT: Local time 23:49, still have homework and I don't want to sleep only 4 hours, so I will not reply until tomorrow evening.)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I was with Der_Echte on the side lines eating pop corn.
I see the usual statements by the usual person.
I don't think ARB is trolling but I too would like to see a video.
I don't think much of those Dr Neubauer type videos where they are just hitting the ball back and forth. I would like to see some game play.

I don't see why the ARB wouldn't work but it would take some time to get use to it.

If the first TT paddles were made like the ARB paddle then I think would be used to them and what we call the normal paddle would be the odd ball. I think it all comes down to what one is familiar with.

Reactions: BeGo
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Look at the First Insult Reference point for some Guidance! (It all Started with an Innocent Person ? referring to me being a troll ? ) and Now you have taken everything one Step further! I am afraid I am a Natural fighter put me in a Corner I take on anyone! :)

Actually, the first insult was this:

If you use Words like Wtaf I doubt if you can play or that any Blade would be good for you! :)

As I read it, you jumped in with your second comment of the thread telling JBH he that you doubt he can play because his used the letters WTAF to express surprise and entertainment.

I see nothing wrong with this comment and you jumped right down his throat instantly:

Wtaf ???? I think a video of this in action might be more instructive !

As I read this comment it says: "huh? I don't get it. I think a video of this in action might be more instructive!"

And your response was that he probably can't play and you were kind of rude about it.

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
Read 4 reviews
why not ...

Do you know the french player Clement Desbruyeres ? a personal grip close to the grip of that blade we speak about. Clement Desbruyeres became Junior French champion about 10 years ago.

A4CF0913_Large.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
why not ...

Do you know the french player Clement Desbruyeres ? a personal grip close to the grip of that blade we speak about. Clement Desbruyeres became Junior French champion about 10 years ago.

View attachment 8894

Personal grips have an enormous variety of possibility's (There have been many Disabled player examples...playing from wheel chairs etc.) I found that the Loop-Hold Blade design solves many problems associated with the Shake-Hold and Pen-Hold grips :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
The Advanced Response Blade...Visually appealing,Correct in form,Instinctively making a person want to slide their hand into the Loop-Hold and Play! ;)

The Advanced Response Blade - Black.jpgThe Advanced Response Blade - Red.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.