The best purchase you ever made?

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Quite a simple question really,
What is your best tabletennis purchase?

I'll start first, just now i bought Dignics 80 and Dignics 05 both new for €70.
Settling on a blade design with and having that blade then built to perfection by SdCblades.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Probably my first Sanwei Fextra. Was an impulse buy and I didn't even touch it for like 6 months.

But when I did try it, I was able to realize that price has sometimes little to do with performance. Although I have the means to buy all the fancy Butterfly/DHS/Nittaku blades I want, the only time I see myself spending hundreds of dollars on a blade will be for a custom made ones from guys like @hipnotic.

Reactions: hipnotic
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
You can get great deals on equipment, but my best purchases by far were paying for lessons from 2 different world champions and amazingly great coaches that live in the USA. . They are Stellan Bengtsson and Terese Terranova. Even if I had spent double or triple what I paid ,learning from these super high level coaches helped the development of my game way more than any rubber or blade could ever. Besides, both of them are exceptional people and are inspiring and truly know the sport in depth and love the sport immensely.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
You can get great deals on equipment, but my best purchases by far were paying for lessons from 2 different world champions and amazingly great coaches that live in the USA. . They are Stellan Bengtsson and Terese Terranova. Even if I had spent double or triple what I paid ,learning from these super high level coaches helped the development of my game way more than any rubber or blade could ever. Besides, both of them are exceptional people and are inspiring and truly know the sport in depth and love the sport immensely.
Wow amazing! Must be the best purchase ever

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
IMG_6528.jpeg

with this rubber i defeat all the kids

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
investing is skills/experience is way better than anything materialistic