Dai

This user has no status.

Dai

This user has no status.
Sep 2013
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Like literally I'm your subscriber for not long few weeks and I can say you have the best videos. Like yeah best 1080p quality HD clips (IDK from where you have them), good editing cuts, very good genres of music. I saw all of your videos keep making them they're awesome ! :)

Dai

This user has no status.

Dai

This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Like literally I'm your subscriber for not long few weeks and I can say you have the best videos. Like yeah best 1080p quality HD clips (IDK from where you have them), good editing cuts, very good genres of music. I saw all of your videos keep making them they're awesome ! :)

Thanks a lot! Glad you like it :)

Btw - since some time I try to credit all the persons I took videos from in the video description (usually it's all taken and found from / on youtube), because without them I wouldn't have been able to do most of the videos.

says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
Not usually into vids and stuff, and its hard to impress me. But the quality (audio and video, not to mention footage) of yours did. Impressed... good work.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Thanks a lot! Glad you like it :)

Btw - since some time I try to credit all the persons I took videos from in the video description (usually it's all taken and found from / on youtube), because without them I wouldn't have been able to do most of the videos.
your video "majestic tt" there you have that broadcastrental i didnt saw that on youtube and they're uber hd

Dai

This user has no status.

Dai

This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Thanks everybody, very much appreciated :)

@ courage - you are right, the link under the video didn't work right, I replaced it. Now you'll find the original video in the description of the "Majestic" video.
@matzreenzi - it was one of the Euro-Asia competitions in 2011

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 3 reviews
thanks 4 the reply but none of the vid of that Ma Long wearing black shirt in Euro-Asia competition is available in youtube as far as i searched

Dai

This user has no status.

Dai

This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Wow! Thank you everybody for your support :) (Y) It is really nice and encouring to read your comments!
@matzreenzi - Those are the only clips I have. They are taken from a sports slow motion compilation on vimeo.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 3 reviews
too bad there's no extended version from euro-asia 2011 from ma long...love to watch that..and another missing vids of ma long i think is his match against timo boll in some sort of "casual' competition i guest when both were wearing un-national t-shirts (like in CTTSL)

Dai

This user has no status.

Dai

This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Are you a pro? ITTF should hire you to create promo for them:p
:D Thanks for the compliment, but I'm far from being a pro. Nearly all videos I ever did in my life you can see on the channel.

But on one thing I agree - the ITTF has still a lot of work to do in case of the promotion of our sport, using the "new" media better. They started with the youtube channel (and FB) - but it's mostly done by other youtubers (would be interesting if "london" and "Geca" get payed for what they do). And not to talk about the homepage of the ITTF ... (not talking about the ETTU). That's where they need to spend some money (and there can be done a lot). But I guess this is a completely different topic :)
So thanks a lot to everybody again :)