What is Your Favourite Brand ?

Which is your favorite brand ?

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Hey guys !
By the order of somebody high up somewhere, I hereby present you the newest thread and poll about TT brands !

Just like any other sport, Table Tennis' brands are racing each other to win the hearts of TT players around the world ! Both pros and recreational players !
The continuous upgrade of the equipment proves to be good for the sport's evolution !

Now, which brand has succesfully win your heart to play TT with ?
This is the place for your answer !

This thread could be one of the most viewed OR the most argumentative OR the most debated OR even the hottest thread in TTDaily depending on how you guys write your opinion here :D

I've put 9 famous TT brands in the poll for you guys to vote ! If you think of a different brand, then put that brand below as there are many more brands in TT.

So, feel free to vote for your favorite brand and please write the reason (Because brand X have the best rubber/table/blade in the market for example).

logo.jpg

says Best setup ever for a modern defender :D
says Best setup ever for a modern defender :D
Jan 2011
Butterfly is the best but definitely their prices are too high, in my country the stiga and giant dragon brand are the ones that are sold in the shops, butterfly and other brands like joola and yinhe are sold in clubs. So most players here in Panama uses stiga blades and rubbers to play, but personally my favourite is butterfly, I hope that the prices go down soon :(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Butterfly has the largest variety, but Stiga makes the best blades. Joola makes the best tables. DHS and Nittaku make better *** balls than Butterfly (in my opinion)
If Butterfly were not so expensive I might use Tenergy. I use Yasaka equipment, and it's always been the best for me :D
At least Stag isn't on this poll, it's even worse than DONIC!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
I just can't decide whether it's Yasaka or DHS, because I like Yasaka blades and DHS rubbers...

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Okay, if Butterfly were not so expensive I might think about saying Butterfly. But I really hate Butterfly as a company even though I like a lot of their high end products. I only like the blades they make that are really expensive and I do not like that I like them because $150.00 - $250.00 for a blade is outrageous. I really like Tenergy 05 and 64 but the idea that it is over $75.00 is ridiculous. Tenergy is too good not to have on at least one side, but I don't like that I really like it. :) So, as a company, I do not like Butterfly.

I love Stiga's blades. Many of their inexpensive blades I like just as much as some of those really expensive Butterfly blades. I also think they have a couple of rubbers that are worth playing with.

I really like a couple of blades from Avalox.

I really like a few of Yasaka's blades.

Nittaku has some good blades as well but they are on the expensive side.

Nittaku and Yasaka have some good rubbers.

I really like the Cornilleau blade I am using, but they only have a few blades that are good. And I do not really like their rubbers.

I think Donic has some good blades and some good rubbers.

So, for me, all in all I like Stiga best. I guess part of it is an emotional thing where, I just like something about Stiga that I cannot put my finger on.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
There are various brands and different people had a different choice regarding the brand. Well here are some of my favourite brands are
- Joola
- DHS
- Tibhar
- Andro

Bai

This user has no status.

Bai

This user has no status.
Aug 2011
DHS was the best brand from CHINA. If you wanne have a wood blade i think STIGA was the best. Butterfly was too expensive, but their carbon blade and rubber are prettey good.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
My favourites is Stiga and Butterfly, they got great quality in their products. And the price is no problem for me :DDD

I also prefer Stiga or butterfly, but I think if I have to choose one I would say Stiga because it's a bit cheaper and still offers the same quality as butterfly in most of their products.