What is your profession outside of TT

This user has no status.
Combine the 2.TT photographer is good. But Digital makes things a bit too easy. Try video work. It would be nice to see someone do some good TT documentaries/stories or record matches with a bit of flair. Or even set up some good live streaming. I'd love to see some of our posters in their league matches.

Well, i started with digital, but since 2010 i tried out film and it is much fun if done properly and have mood/time for it, but sure digital is the way to go.

I am not into videos much, it can be done, but i feel not with video and prefer with stills, and i am not much for sports photography or portraits, i was shooting soccer in my area for almost 5-6 years, also Dubai Marathon 4 years, and once swimming, but my love in photography goes to landscapes and architecture and still life, not sports or faces and people.

Maybe with more rackets i bought i try to photograph them to keep myself busy with photography, but i really not feeling excited about it, and with my situations still on edges i don't feel i want to shoot anything yet, but once i get my situations sorted out then i will buy the table when i will have the budget and i will go back to photography, i don't think i can give up photography at all, and about table tennis, well, i started to play table tennis ever when i was in a high school then bought a table until it broke and get rid of it and i played for a while in the university, but photography is more fun to me than playing table tennis, and also more winner, so i can't tell if i will give up table tennis if i didn't buy a table, it is really a headache and stressful that in my town i can't find a place to play it and i have to drive far for it and pay membership, while with photography even at home i can shoot and can have studio or a darkroom, so what do you think?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
i am studying sport science and in my free time i am lifting weights, thats why i am also very interested in the athletic training for table tennis players. you can find my youtube channel on youtube/ttrhunter ...should i translate these videos into english?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
i am studying sport science and in my free time i am lifting weights, thats why i am also very interested in the athletic training for table tennis players. you can find my youtube channel on youtube/ttrhunter ...should i translate these videos into english?
Hi and welcome to the forum, Simon :)

If you should translate them into English?
Yes, I think you should. They seem to be very thorough and well thought-through. They certainly would be helpful and appreciated by a lot of people so if you feel like it and have the time, please do make English versions of them :)