What is your profession outside of TT

This user has no status.
I am 30 year Vet of the Army. Soon my career will be over and it looks like the only occupation remaining to me is to scare children for a living. ;)

Actually, once I am done with military, I will work in Korea and I am currently a President of a TT equipemnt distributor ATM.

if your future occupation doesn't involve testing table tennis equipment with the use of rabid dogs i will be immensly dissapointed. ;)

i am currently working part time as a table tennis coach, trying to get a law degree in the next couple of years.

Reactions: Der_Echte and JHB
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Cake is "stuck" with hiz secret life. You can have it all to Urself dude, i don't like sniffing all those glues anywayz and I always gotta be on hte lookout for jealous TT Mafia who are out for revenge. Luckily, thanks to their extended stay in Carl's septic tank, I can smell them miles away for the next month or so.

This user has no status.
Diploma in network and telecom engineering here, also a Master of Science in Physics and a Master in project management.
I was working as a project manager until 2 weeks ago, I'm looking for a new job now, new challenge :D

That's hopefully want I want to do in the next year or so. Design and implement network infrastructure from the ground up. Do you have any Cisco certifications? In the course that I am currently enrolled in I get the chance to complete CCNA and hopefully go on to learn CCNA Data Center and CCNA Security, also looking to get MCSA and MCSE. Microsoft certifications are of high value now I have been told.