This user has no status.

gui

This user has no status.
Nov 2022
I am a blocker with this equipment:

Blade: Stiga All round

BH : long pipples grass dtech OX

FH: Barracuda Big slam

I would like to know If for my style, what sugestion for FH, to improve.

I tested H3 and G1 but i dont like, it is hard to play, i am dont training much hours per week.

gui

This user has no status.

gui

This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Why would you play a blocker style with Barracuda though? And on such a slow blade too?
Clearly OP likes soft rubber but it isnt clear what he wants to improve about his forehand. I would say T80fx but not sure anyone wants to spend Tenergy money...

A slow blade is perfect for blocker with long pimples. i would like to improve my forehand to spin more the ball and sometimes i do rotor to attack with BH.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
A slow blade is perfect for blocker with long pimples. i would like to improve my forehand to spin more the ball and sometimes i do rotor to attack with BH.
Stiff outer ply, yes, slow blade, it depends. But you know your game better than I do. You can do a lot of things to improve depending on your level, there is no simple answer. What currently prevents you from spinning more with Big Slam?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Barracuda Big slam is a very soft tensor with high arc. OP also does not like H3 or G-1. I really think G-1 would be a good fit.

My recommendation would be C-1 or Neottec Katana.

C-1 is slower than G-1. Good rubber. One of the more popular rubbers on TT11.

Neottec Katana is a good, Japanese rubber. Slight bounciness but I would not call it tensor. It is very affordable. Very good rubber if you would like to attack without going tensor. Maybe ESN rubber is just too fast.

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
I am a blocker with this equipment:

Blade: Stiga All round

BH : long pipples grass dtech OX

FH: Barracuda Big slam

I would like to know If for my style, what sugestion for FH, to improve.

I tested H3 and G1 but i dont like, it is hard to play, i am dont training much hours per week.
Baracuda Big Slam on Stiga All Round means the ball will travel from you bat to the other side in such a lengthy period of time, your opponent has time to run down to the cafeteria, have a cuppacino and sandwich / ciggies and be back to return your ball.

Get something manly for Christ sake!

gui

This user has no status.

gui

This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Baracuda Big Slam on Stiga All Round means the ball will travel from you bat to the other side in such a lengthy period of time, your opponent has time to run down to the cafeteria, have a cuppacino and sandwich / ciggies and be back to return your ball.

Get something manly for Christ sake!
And Donic BlueFire M2, what is your opinion?

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
And Donic BlueFire M2, what is your opinion?
M two is the defacto go to BH rubber for most people. Preferred by controlled looping style stylist. You can't go wrong with M two. My opinion is with M two it would be better paired with stiffer blade like seven ply to get into the modern aggressive game play. But if you preferred a more controlled all round gane tempo, a five ply all wood would do just fine.