Who do you think will win the World Table Tennis Championships 2013?

• Xu Xin

Votes: 76 37.4%
  • Ma Long

Votes: 75 36.9%
  • Wang Hao

Votes: 14 6.9%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 16 7.9%
  • Timo Boll

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Chuang CHih Yuan

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Ma Lin

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 8 3.9%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Tomorrow Ding Ning vs Hu Limei.. wow.. what wil happen ?? Don't forgot Hu Limei beat Ding Ning twice in trials not long ago.
I saw this comming if you search some post earlier..
Ding Ning has pretty hard draw..
Also Li Xiaoxia will get Chen Meng pretty soon..

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Tomorrow Ding Ning vs Hu Limei.. wow.. what wil happen ?? Don't forgot Hu Limei beat Ding Ning twice in trials not long ago.

I agree this is a crazy match! I have a feeling Ding Ning will win 4-2. I think on the big stage she wants this title. It will be interesting :)

Reactions: ducksick

MJB

This user has no status.

MJB

This user has no status.
May 2012
The quality of the picture on the ITTF website is just terrible. It's like watching in the fog. Where's the HD?

Can somebody please tell TT COUNTENANCE to get involved!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
For me, Tiangi lost is not a big surprise. I foresaw it in my blog www.apuestasfutpon.com

It is a blog to foresee table tennis result, for tomorrow I have Apolonia, Gacina, Gardos and Baum winnings. I am so sorry because it is write in spanish, but you can easily understand who is the winner.

I forgot to say that I foresee some result in order to bet them at bwin or bet365. IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU GO THERE AND SAY WHAT RESULT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN :):)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Glad that Werner Schlager is still fighting! And also Kreanga too.

Ma Long may not be as explosive on his legs like before but definitely he's tweaked his forehand with even greater power while maintaining accuracy as well as improved backhand technique. I think his service tactic might be not the strongest at times, too many times he uses the same side-down spin instead of try to do more Zhang Jike's pendulum serve which is very effective when is served short...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
hi dear could not give Zhandong Fan and Zhang Jike in final stages and that are in the 32 including two against, in the semis one of them could face xu xin and other ma long vs wang hao

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
star super sports got this live stream anyway, for whoever live in the country with this channel subscription. Watch marcos vs wang hao match yesterday, it can be considered that wang hao won it with a very close match even though the result is 4-1. 4 out of five match is finished with 11-9 or so...

I think both of them very disappointed with the match just end with a fault serve by marcos...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Well pretty surprising results in the mixed doubles!
First OUR SLOVAKIAN PAIR Pištej and Balážová took out Ning Gao and Feng Tianwei .. 14:12 in the deciding game..
And now, CHEN QI and HU LIMEI are out by CHO EON RAE with YANG HAEUN also 4:3 :)
Also second seeded pair Qui Yike with Wen Jia are out Jiang Tianyi with Lee Ho Ching 4:2 :)
Anyways cant wait for Ding Ning vs. Hu Limei!

Last edited:
says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
Aug 2012
Guys look, CCTV made some statistics after the game, very nice !

Table tennis need these statistics !

statistics.jpg